Recent content by SuNi

1. SuNi

Petition to bring back the old look for Armors!

Don't worry, I'll hunt enough to fill your loot pool :D The armor has really ugly colors. They are also too “angular”, rather unisex, disproportionate and look like something out of an old science fiction film. Sorry, for me it's more like: well-intentioned, but poorly implemented.
  2. SuNi

Petition to bring back the old look for Armors!

I understand that they have few things to change - but NOT the Originalcolors - when i see this colors here, i hate to go ingame and see the desaster by mine.
  3. SuNi

News: Genesis Visual Update

Armors have in my eyes more DOWNgrade not UPgrade and Exo .....oh men, really ? Ok, the new Hippie-Bery is amusing.......maby we become now a comb not a brush ? I mean really - fix first the horrible colors / background in chat and icon before u implement more news.
  4. SuNi

Bring back: Zoom out full

cant play have the same problem.... cant play - its a pure horror for my eyes.
  5. SuNi

Info: Rocktropia guide

City Wolves Stage 3 @ Officer Mahone Reward: Handgun 3.60 PED or Clubs 2.33 PED or Elektrokinesis 1.17 PED Stage 4
  6. SuNi

login problems?

Same - includet Connection lost 3 times. U can log in , but your Ammo are spend to MA. Lag and then 6 times ore more failed ............
  7. SuNi

Congratulations!!

Gratz and all the best wishes for the future ! Herzliche Grüsse, Gratulation und alles Gute für die Zukunft :)
  8. SuNi

Timming out on log-in ?

:eyecrazy::boxer::scared::smash::handgun: nothing helps, cant log in F I X IT , if u want, that customers put money inside and pay your job and holidays :argue:
  9. SuNi

JohnCapital: Mod No More

Thank you John.
  10. SuNi

Buzz & Summer had a baby ♥♥♥

:yay: Gratz to the RL ATH :wtg: I wish u 3 all the best for a long and happy life !
  11. SuNi

Finally MA accepted content developed by a player ...

I am few weeks ago in Monria and see Jamira there. :) She let me in the Appartment and the only thing what i can say are: WOW, what for a beautyfull optic and a genius arrangement with the interior !!! Very good Job Jamira :) little in german: Kurz gesagt, einfach sensationell, sowohl von der...
  12. SuNi

Question: System OFF Line or just.

pff, then i can say - PA are down - dont go there
  13. SuNi

nope, nothing - System are down and when i will try a log in, i have the message with time occured
  14. SuNi

Here the same - 5 times try dont help
  15. SuNi

Info: The bug fix wish list

Crash after repositioning skill effect button, after relog it is on old place Crash after use TP Crash after killing various crashes - from frozen to ctd FIX THE CRASHES FIX THE ARMORS / CLOTHES / MEUBLES FIX THE SYSTEM , AND FIX THE BUSINESS-IDEE after implement VU10, maby it helps when the...
Back