Recent content by Sunnybear

1. S

Sityl's 12k Zadul Hunting Log

I'm surprised to see that you actually have positive tt return on some of your runs. I have done mission stage I on the lower maturity which gave me a profit of 80 ped. Then (just like you) i heard about higher maturity spawn and went there from that point forward. I have done stage II + III...
  2. S

My first Iron Hunting Log

Good luck on your iron mission and log. I would recommend using a different chip for skilling your electro kinetic profession. either use (L) nanochips that have basically no mark up or try to buy an unl III - V nanochip instead.
  3. S

Longtooth performance test event

please change the mob for once...
  4. S

Selling: Ozpyn RLB S1X2 (Hi DPS Cyrene Longblade low skils req.)

I see you got my sword to the next tier! That was fast! GL with the sale of the beauty!
  5. S

ATH: First nr.1 ATH for snablesnot!

gz! good to see someone kick those bug abusing noobs from nebula off the ath list!
  6. S

Have you ever got a nice HOF just before you had to depo ?

this since i have depo'ed a lot of times but have had only a few MINOR hofs. never hit anything big after years of playing. so to me depo just means i hit another rock bottom.
  7. S

Electric Attack Nanochip VIII

Anyone got any idea at all? Really want a price check. thanks
  8. S

Selling: ML-45 Tier 5.0

bump bump bummmmmpppppppp Come on and pick up this beauty for a beauty of a price!
  9. S

I can't find the non-shared loot are can someine please give me a position ?

every single person hopping online asks for this... shared (mature) are at icarus. It is a small spawn of like 5 of them together in a pack. Non shared (domi) are at the old spot NE of chug's hideout.
  10. S

Sityl's 12k Nusul Hunting Log

First of, I love reading through your hunting logs and have great respect for the way you rush through them. To me it gets boring to hunt anything on a mission if the mission is in stage IV / V (for small mobs) or stage III in bigger mobs. I then start changing mobs more and more often which...
  11. S

Bump -,,,,
  12. S

Electric Attack Nanochip VIII

A few months ago I found my first rare item which was an electric attack nanochip V (from Atrox). I wasn't skilled in any MF profession and thought that it was a good idea to finally start getting skilled in MF. So I picked up a III and when that was done I started using my V on small mobs like...
  13. S

Help: Items disappear on Auction with no reaction from support.

I think the message center is bugged as hell on auction messages. Every single message in my message center, be it posted / buying / selling / bidding the end timer on the message center is ~20-30min late. So when the message center says -00:20 and i go to an auction house, i can see my item is...
  14. S

Wwed

Even after 6x NO i won't change my price he would pm you again to tell you that you are lying about offers you have received :wise::wise:
  15. S

bumpy ride.
Back