Recent content by Sunshine1

1. Sunshine1

Help: Where are the CFD?

EFD's - Where ae they??? In reading the entire threads, therey is no mention of when they will be back and available. Has anyone heard of an estimated time they will be back??? Hard to do anything whith the borthday present they send when you cannot access them. What's up with that??? :confused:
  2. Sunshine1

Progress 17th Aug

Being this is the first full upgrade I'm having to survive, all seems to be going well. MA will ge it done and debugged as quickly as humanly possible. That said it will be quicker the the Feds, State or County governments work! LOL Have patience all will be ready soon.:yay:
  3. Sunshine1

Discovery: Easter Bunny is here!

I found mine on the ground outside Billy's but no batteries. Anyone find out where we get batteries yet?
  4. Sunshine1

"Where on Calypso is Emma & Simon" - 071809

Congratz Amandaboo12. I don't think I have been there yet. :yay:
  5. Sunshine1

"Where on Calypso is Emma & Simon" - 071809

South of Fort Pandora.
  6. Sunshine1

Oil Rig Field Trip IV July 18

Great time JC but still haven't seen the rig yet. Count Tango & I in on your next event.:laugh:
  7. Sunshine1

Question: Can't Stack items and/or TT items

Ok, three weeks later and still having the issues. Anyone else still having the problem? MA not responding still.
  8. Sunshine1

"Where on Calypso is Emma & Simon" - 070409

Gratz to the winner. Great contest. I agree on the idea of sharing the coords so we can see what changes there might be from the current locations.
  9. Sunshine1

"Where on Calypso is Emma & Simon" - 070409

Across the river from housing at Atlas South. :yay:
  10. Sunshine1

Hey there. We are having about 13 people meet up on July 11th at your suggested location in Vegas.

Hey there. We are having about 13 people meet up on July 11th at your suggested location in Vegas.
  11. Sunshine1

EFD Member Paychecks

I have been reading more of the posts and have replied to some. I actually started a thread of my own and am finding that I'm not the oly one with a particular problem. Thanks 711 for pointing out the features in the forum.
  12. Sunshine1

Question: Can't Stack items and/or TT items

I have not noticed missing items whit the stacking problem until last night. I am now missing about 8 PED of ammo. Not much but what if a noob had that happen when they couldn't afford it with the RL economy as it is? Is MA making up the funds for getting the banking thing resolved?
  13. Sunshine1

Apparent changes to mining algorithm

You got a HoF? Have'nt seen one since January! My last Global was the end of April or first of May.
  14. Sunshine1

My husband Tango and I were just discussing this and he has been in game for over 3 years where I have only been in for about a year. He has more skills and better equipment and he gets the same as I do. Very disturbing that you see globals and HOF but don't even get 3 PED in two hours of mining...
  15. Sunshine1

I have noticed in the past week that no matter where I mine or which I use, I ma getting somewhere between tiny and poor. Rarely do I get a small. It has become not worth the cost of bombs and probes to got out mining. Hope they fix it soon. Too expensive now.:eek:
Back