Recent content by Surrealist

1. Surrealist

Long time no play, just wonder game still be playing??

Heya Trung, Yeps, for sure people still play, and probably many more old faces still play than you would perhaps expect. Good to see you about again, Hope to chat in game sometime soon. :):cool:
  2. Surrealist

EU and IRL!!

Yes, every time I have met Trifle she arrives in a home made Nurse uniform carrying a cardboard fap she has made herself and badly painted. A small child fell over in front of us at one point In Canterbury, and she ran straight over to ‘heal' him. I played along - although feeling rather...
  3. Surrealist

EU and IRL!!

Hi Trifle, Fantastic to hear you enjoyed your busy week! It is always a pleasure to spend time with you, I also had a great time in London/Canterbury. I enjoyed meeting Tees too, as he mentions we had never talked in game before but it was nice to put a face to a name/avatar, and he seemed a...
  4. Surrealist

Achievement: It took only 12 years.......DOCTOR

:yay::wtg::cool::beerchug::smoke::bowdown::cheer::dance::drink::shots: Doctor Trifle!!! Really cool to see you have finally reached this goal. Amazing! Big congratulations! It's been great to follow your progress. It's funny/scary to think that when we first met here and you started this journey...
  5. Surrealist

Avatar's changing hands.... who are you actually dealing with?

I'm still me! :cool: :laugh: :scratch2:
  6. Surrealist

Trifle's IMP Fap Service

:yay: Nice work, please save some luck for when I book you! :laugh:
  7. Surrealist

Newly Discovered Moon to be Auctioned

Some interesting points here, but can't believe no one has asked the BIG question yet... ...Will it be made of Virtual Cheese? :laugh:
  8. Surrealist

Evil amp misstake :((

Nothing funny about this situation, But this really made me laugh sorry :laugh: p.s yes I have trouble with muliple quotes :ahh:
  9. Surrealist

Selling: Most of my Inventory

Hiya, Did the Ghost set go please? :)
  10. Surrealist

Retiring from the TP run and Map Making business...

Thanks for all the time and hard work. :)
  11. Surrealist

MA should allow avatar sales

Was the second comment along the lines of... 'Anyone who thinks this is Interesting is A F**king Lame Idiot and has a different sexual orientation to what Is considered 'Normal' and The Guys Mum who posted this is a Whore! ? :laugh:
  12. Surrealist

Why so long for withdraws?

24th may :)
  13. Surrealist

Got Mine today, was under 40 days. gl with yours :)
  14. Surrealist

Any news? :scratch2: 32 working days and counting here
  15. Surrealist

Do we really need night time?

You have Bears in your fridge? :eyecrazy: :laugh: sry
Back