Recent content by Svena

1. S

Tierupgrade costs

I've always thought that MA priced tier costs with armor as if each individual part was a whole item instead of looking at it as 1/7th of an item like they should. Either that or add in different tier comps for different item classes so armor doesn't have to compete with all the high dps loot...
  2. S

using entropia pocket when you dont own a mobile phone ?

Just get an android phone emulator for your desktop. Obviously less secure but its more than nothing. https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-emulators-for-pc-655308/
  3. S

Selling: MANKINI!!!! What is it? check it ;)

Because MA gets butthurt about PP items easily. If they are too popular or better than caly items, out comes the nerf hammer. You would think the supreme authority in the game would like, you know, vet these items before they put them in the game, but I guess that costs too much. Model CEO...
  4. S

Question: Arkadian UL armour

If the going rumor is true that planet partners have to pay for the unL items that drop, then I would not expect it until MA stops trying to drain them dry.
  5. S

The condition of a vehicle?

I think the lupus is one of the vehicles that has movement decay too. So just driving it will slowly deplete the TT value.
  6. S

Info: New pcf password guidelines-> PW change every 7 days now ???

Also, if people are getting frustrated with all the passwords you need to manage, consider getting a manager like lastpass Allows you to have a unique password for all your various boards without risking anything else or having to remember them all. If one gets tagged just have the app make...
  7. S

Buying: Arkadia Golden Key

What he said ^
  8. S

Merry Mayhem 2019

For whatever reason the hof board just can not handle items discovered/rare hofs in instances properly. Such an old bug and its still Unknown at String [blahblah] Typically it will work ok on the specific planet the instance is on but then not load properly elsewhere.
  9. S

Could we have multi account?

If they have a name and an email for each account MA doesn't care. If you want to withdraw they will need to be accurate and match a valid ID. If you intermix in odd ways, like auction bidding, events, manipulative trading etc MA could ban you or hold up any withdraws you try to do. Generally...
  10. S

Universal Basic Income

Its going to be funny watching the panic when a large portion of the economy is being performed by robots. Truck drivers, taxi drivers, warehouse workers, retail workers, fast food workers, banking and investment workers, and probably some more I'm forgetting are on the chopping block in the...
  11. S

Brexit - simply explained

Ya'll got played, plain and simple. Big money, Russia and far right wing isolationists used the ~2015 migrant crisis to cause a perfect storm and convince Britain that leaving the EU will fix everything. The migrant crisis has returned to normal levels and it turns out Britain is no longer a...
  12. S

entropia pocket on pc HELP PLEASE

I've had luck using the Nox Android emulator to run the tycoon crafting app, I would imagine it would work fine with entropia pocket also. Going without any sort of 2 factor authentication is a very bad idea unless you are fine with potentially losing everything on your account...
  13. S

Armor coloring

Only armors with (C) in their name can be colored.
  14. S

Lets ban all the Exploiters

God damn man, for having such an edgelordy stoner name you've got some anger issues.
  15. S

Starting to Believe in the New Weapons (FEN)

Because then they can be top dps for the next event and win a new gun that they can sell to someone that can spend $1000's to tier it up so they can be top dps for the next event and win a new gun that they can sell to someone that can spend $1000's to tier it up so they can be top dps for the...
Back