Recent content by T3h_plonker

1. T3h_plonker

FYI: Lengthy Withdrawal Process

well looks liek my one got commited today. 2 callender months from 7th september ish. fair to say if you wanted money for christmass your too late.
  2. T3h_plonker

looks like if you want to take some money out for christmass your already to late unless you live in sweeden and had a bank card. these waiting times are too long and makes it hard to recomend the game to anyone. even if you are thinking well ahead . oh i might not have money in 40 busness days...
  3. T3h_plonker

it's because of peopel liek you who have 10 different withdraws going on that we are in this mess. just pile it up over a month and take it out then in one fat lump. this speeds up the process for everyone.
  4. T3h_plonker

Selling: SKILLS, rifle, anatomy, LWT, BLPWT, weapon handeling & full skinned gradivore outfit.

Skills : BLP weapon tech : 470 ped of implants selling at 925 % (4340 ped to buy all) Weapons handeling : 34.25 ped implants at 850 % (290 ped for all) Lazer weapon tech : 65 ped implants at 800% (520 ped for all) SOLD Anatomy : 282 ped of implants at 850 % (2400 ped for all) SOLD Rifle ...
  5. T3h_plonker

Selling: Eon Male UL full set Tier0.9 trade to Shadow

bice set bamping for you !!!
  6. T3h_plonker

Selling: 173ped esi - 880%

880 and no auction fee to blamethe price hike on it ? well if you cant sell it for that i'll have it for 810 %
  7. T3h_plonker

Selling: over 700 items + 150k skills

:yay: bamp :yay:
  8. T3h_plonker

Uber: 8333PED Kreltin With 1250PED ESI

gratz plz buy my centurion coat :P
  9. T3h_plonker

for great justice bamp !!
  10. T3h_plonker

oh and when i'm online i'll be at shinook jungle. if i'm not there i'm not online or i have gone to meet somone who wont come to me as people keep asking for the gremling + 230 vigi + 220 55 implant + 550 2c plates set + 14 6B plates set + 60 5D plates set + 100 ( best non L acid and...
  11. T3h_plonker

was in bed :P synch chips xiv = + 80 and the viii + 7 ped tp chip + 80 the magazine if oyu want you can give me your irl adress and i can send you the actual magazine aswell for an extra cost ( will have to find out what postage is) quite low bids. i think i can get 40 ped more for the...
  12. T3h_plonker

bumping mah threadz
Back