Recent content by tamlin

1. T

Entropias Target Audience?

Provided the majority of MA's income comes from "whales", it's quite obvious what kind of customers they want - wealthy gambling addicts. We all know what happens when too many avatars come to a single area - EU becomes unusable for everyone there, if it doesn't outright crash the clients and...
  2. T

Question: Pet Food/ Experience

Yes. You may also want to check the other "Pet Math" threads, for more details.
  3. T

The reason withdrawals take so long

If it wasn't for the fact they continually return to the megalomaniac delusion they can become a bank. Just look at the annual reports. They haven't given up on it yet!
  4. T

Perhaps you've been out of the loop for half a decade. It's more like 90 days+ nowadays, from my understanding.
  5. T

MMOWC 2016 - London

(bold added) I don't think you need to do that. EU isn't much of a bandwidth sucker (when running). I'm quite confident your normal 1Gbps, maybe even a 100Mbps, would suffice.
  6. T

It's not only highly likely, it's a fact. Just look at the books (annual reports). MA is so short on fluid funds they need three months (+) consecutive deposits to be able to fund a single withdrawal. That is a verifiable fact. They have been flying EU on a wing and a prayer for many years...
  7. T

webshop broken

Get pizza and beer for the money. I bet it'll last longer. ;)
  8. T

webshop broken

If anything, I'd try my best to convince them to stay the hell away from it. The worst part about "This shit is embarrassing"? MA doesn't give a fuck. Ever. Never have, and based on history never will. If that isn't defining MA, I don't know what is. On a technical matter, I found the...
  9. T

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Actually, it was stated expectation 27-30% (based on previous insider data only the poster, Kim, had access to). That said, is there some Eomon Migration running? We haven't seen these kind of returns (now for 4 weeks in a row!) since... Oh, wait, last year, exactly same time. Eomon migration...
  10. T

Windows 8.1 Tablets

I think 2 GB RAM may be a "little" on the low side. OK, probably more than "a little". Provided the HD4400 is in the ballpark of the HD4000 in the 3770K CPU that shouldn't be the limiting factor. If the only things you are gonna do is stand at a deserted outpost doing auction stuff, it could...
  11. T

pyro and kill strike

Correct, and slither ain't no noob. When someone of that experience says something is impossible, you better believe it.
  12. T

pyro and kill strike

Provided entropedia info is correct (it's incomplete, but not necessarily incorrect), yes you can, but only by double-indirection, and with so much skills in pyro it'd probably be cheaper to buy a space shuttle. :) Remember: Skills is a combination of the Attributes they are made up of, and how...
  13. T

Windows Genisys

Perhaps it could be easier explained by someone else not understanding the issue, than using ad hominem arguments. Perhaps someone even is having a hidden agenda, like having financial or worse interests in one or more of the entities making money off of this. Perhaps you should re-read my...
  14. T

Windows Genisys

A collage of privacy violations in Windows 10 (taken from a comment on slashdot). A few things stand out, like: - "These services share your browsing history and keystrokes with Microsoft"... (emphasis added) Really makes you want to log in to your bank, or why not Entropia, using that...
  15. T

Windows Genisys

Then we are at least two. How strange, using a phone for making phone calls, and using its attached SMS ability to send, well Short Messages, isn't it? Surely we should tell all "intelligence" agencies when we last had breakfast, wanked, had a beer, or bought something, to not be seen as...
Back