Recent content by Tass

1. Tass

Ideas how to go forward with entropedia.de

Hi Neil, sending a pm since I don't want to "spam" the Entropedia section with EP wiki stuff.
  2. Tass

Ideas how to go forward with entropedia.de

Hi Oleg, there might be some misconceptions, so... Actually, merely logging in shouldn't have any effects to read/unread/unseen posts, just checked and it doesn't have any effects for me. Nevertheless, as a work-around, for 'only' looking at wiki pages you don't need to log in, the data...
  3. Tass

Question: Pcf + ef = Ef?

{removed} "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
  4. Tass

{removed} "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
  5. Tass

6. Tass

Next Island Sold

Maybe just ask the real NI CGO on NIF: http://nextislandforum.com/members/nextislandcgo.1810/
  7. Tass

German jury nominates shitstorm as anglicism of the year 2011 !

Maybe you know the project: KACKSPRITZE.
  8. Tass

Buying: Calypso Land Deeds (Price Inside)

Whenever I look at CLD auctions I see a couple of overpriced listed by you. Personally I think people like you should get an immediate infinite ban. -rep
  9. Tass

well seems I hit a nail and MA wants to cencor me.

Lol, using that specific word might cause a 'mod bot' to auto-delete the post. However, actually doesn't matter whether or not officials have moderator rights as long as their minions happily censor in their favour as well as in their own interest. Amateurism, censorship, nepotism...
  10. Tass

Info: List of Missions

Aloha! The reasons for killing the list are diverse. {removed} However, I did expect that someone not having the issues that I do have would create a thread like this. Let me make it absolutely clear: I do appreciate any kind of effort in order to support 'the community' and anything I ever...
  11. Tass

Interesting did other planets brought any new players or just splited Calypso playerbase ?

We should consider it a fact that MA are activley hampering the efforts of Planet Partners and the progress of their planets by various means. The question is: do MA act fully consciously which would make them quite a despicable riff-raff or don't they really get what they are actually doing...
  12. Tass

Beacon news

I think what I have to say about those issues (not the first time) I have said multiple times, probably already too often. So I just would like to add the sidenote that independent non-commercial community websites are absolutely necessary. Independent from company interests or the solely...
  13. Tass

Quest/Missions - A list

Was working on a major update for this thread with all the new missions. Will not happen anymore. Dead and gone. You know where you can find me.
  14. Tass

Sand King No-Looter

There definitely was a message saying "The boss mob has been defeated". It definitely took less than 10 minutes to kill him On time out one would suppose an unlootable carcass and a dot on radar, both didn't happen. I hope for one of the two following answer from MA asap: All systems did...
Back