Recent content by Tataio

1. T

I became a little less noobie today

Good jobb :)
  2. T

Got an Easter Strongbox From vixen today

Damm that smuggler, paid 1000% mu for that Space Thruster. Tried to call him for refund, but i think he used a one time use phone. That was the last time i touched a drink in Rock XD
  3. T

I think so, i drank alot in the bar before. wasted alot ped on drinks. I got a massage's about some vixen getting pregnant, jumped into Quad, and went to caly. But i think so
  4. T

Hi, has the Easter event not ended in EU? Got an Easter strongbox from a vixen in the vixen spawn at the parking lot.
  5. T

Selling: Mayhem Thigh Guards (M)

Gratz man :)
  6. T

Achievement: Storm Coat Gold!

Holy cow, good job man :) those storm coat's, are they avatar bound?
  7. T

How I Turned Entropia into my fulltime job in a year and $5000 invested

Dude! That youtube video got me into this game too! when i started, i thought i could earn money hunting. Reality of the game got me, there is no easy money in the game "i was a newborn, so naive >.< " Nearly 4.5 years later, still here, and still loosing "much smaller now tho", But i have yet...
  8. T

A Most Complete Guide to Armors (2020 Edition)

Great guide, thanks :)
  9. T

ATH: 61130 PED Iron stone

Gratz :)
  10. T

Selling: CLOSED!!! Taking offers on Mayhem Token Trader items (2 rares + 15k M tokens)

Sollomate Mayhem Azuro, Adjusted? 2k ped? think you can get more for your rare token and mayhem tokens, but a dude got to try :)
  11. T

Shopkeeper Pad Atrax Young

Gratz :)
  12. T

Price Check Possible price for Sollomate Mayhem Azuro?

Never got this many replies before, ty all, seems like i have to wait intill more guns are gone from the mayhem token vendor before i ordering one of those guns :)
  13. T

that was a nice 2c, thanks Igori :)
  14. T

i live in sweden, so i cant buy keys to open those strongboxes, would have if i could. :'(
  15. T

Hi all, recently i notice that the mayhem token trader had both a adjusted and a Augmented version of Sollomate Mayhem Azuro. Been thinking of it, pretty cool noob mob hunter weapons, but i am not sure what the price for either of them would be? They require rare mayhem tokens to get, the...