Recent content by Tayonas

1. Tayonas

Best way to spend 20-30k PED?

I went for the caperon but could only really find armax and longu. I flew around for a bit, saw some exa and combibo, was like :D not seen those in ages :D
  2. Tayonas

Price Check Apartments

Thanks for the replies, been busy so I'm late with mine. I was hoping they would be worth more. What's meant by 2k to upgrade? I've missed a lot.
  3. Tayonas

FYI: Victory Society Recruiting

Ah cool, thanks.
  4. Tayonas

FYI: Victory Society Recruiting

I'm interested, are the soc terminals closed for the event? Do I qualify? This is a link to a thread I started and it has my wiki link in it. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/best-way-to-spend-20-30k-ped.279395/
  5. Tayonas

Thanks for all this advice, I feel like I'm playing a different game than the one I did for 5 years, though I don't actually remember much after 2008. I have a small cognition problem now.
  6. Tayonas

Looks like I forgot to put this in earlier, woke up to it on another page waiting to be clicked :D I can maybe do a better reply now ... The plates I have are 5B, 5D, 6A and 6B. Unless I change armours I will be keeping the Vigi for robots, mostly events. I had considered melee in the past...
  7. Tayonas

I should have put down that I have two rings: Imp Ares Aug Athenic. My avatar link is: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=3118 Thanks for the Lab link, I will look at it after the event, only because I'm an addict and will have to go and check it out if I look just now :D...
  8. Tayonas

I'm going to need to check the missions and stuff out, I think I had done a few. No idea what the cave is about though. I think when I went to the terminal it was going on about a jump suit though and wouldn't let me do any now without turning in my jumpsuit. Thanks for all that, still digesting...
  9. Tayonas

Yea, I the amount of amps I tt'd in the past, especially A103 :D Most of that stuff has gone in my hit and runs over the years, kinda wished I had just ignored the game altogether now.
  10. Tayonas

I've been trying to get back to this game for nearly a decade and generally haven't lasted more than a couple of weeks. Assuming I'm still here at the end of the month though I was thinking of selling/tting most of my 1600 lines of items. Total items value: 8018.34 PED for 1548 rows. I...
  11. Tayonas

Price Check Apartments

That's not good to hear about FOMA, I didn't know him. My life got turned upside down a few months before then and I more or less stopped playing overnight. I've been trying to return for years but it's one thing after another. Those prices suck as well.
  12. Tayonas

Price Check Apartments

F.O.M.A - Fortuna Alpha West Apartment Complex 2 C Edit Genesis Star Tower D Apartment Complex 11 F Edit Omegaton Beta Complex Apartment Complex 7 G Edit I was wondering how much these are worth if anything seeings how the asteroid wasn't as rock solid as ... it depresses me too...
  13. Tayonas

Question: Where are the Mayhem Mulmun Shared Loots?

Thanks. I should have scrolled down further on the practice info page :)
  14. Tayonas

Question: Where are the Mayhem Mulmun Shared Loots?

Probably staring me right in the face, but I can't find the Mayhem Mulmun Shared Loot sites.
  15. Tayonas

Pills for Thrills & Skills Price Check

Thanks. Ended up adding more, I thought they were all 'Neuro ...'