Recent content by Tec

1. T

Fond memories

Aw heck, why not, we are entertained. I experienced my first death making the trek to Camp Phoenix. I rounded a rock by a swamp and a terrifically fierce Faucervix attacked. Surely this thing that killed me in seconds must be one of the most ferocious creatures on the planet! I was looking...
  2. T

Georg Bear "Fish Tanks and Fire Places"

Every time I go to my apartment I see this nice place I had set up for Bear's fish tank and all I have is a blank screen. I really think this had a major effect on the amount I deposited over the years. I lost quite a bit of trust. In the last few years I have probably deposited the equivalent...
  3. T

Do you like Mining System changes ??

Oh, btw, I am not for it or against it... the only rock solid steady part of the game is that it changes, and I am generally okay with that. I am still around but never very loud.
  4. T

Yep, I am probably wrong concerning the last line. My major concern is everything becoming 109% Currently now there are only about 15 ore ingots above that mu and many of those are very rare in any quantity. And almost all of those have dropped in mu
  5. T

Posted from another thread, probably fits better here... It is a different game for sure. maybe, "the game" is being removed from mining. Experienced miner now: Mines in higher mu areas, mu is dropping like a rock. Returns are okay but any profits need to go for seeking better mu areas which...
  6. T

is it a good time

More direct to the OP.. Is it a good time.. You seem to want an answer in a way that "Is it a good time to profit"... No one here can really answer that for a person that is new. The people that answer here will most likely be experienced miners. Any new miner could not answer the question...
  7. T

is it a good time

It is a different game for sure. maybe, "the game" is being removed from mining. Experienced miner now: Mines in higher mu areas, mu is dropping like a rock. Returns are okay but any profits need to go for seeking better mu areas which is expensive to do compared to their current activity...
  8. T

mining data 2012

I will kind of confirm also un-amped f-106 modest skills small small small small small small small small Considerable small small small small small small small small When I mine my reliable areas for MU it is rather nice. I run fairly tight ped-wise. So lately it has allowed me to explore...
  9. T

FYI: Bugs in this VU ? - mall bug - vehicle bug

Yep, all interiors are empty.
  10. T

Help: Out of synch bug?

Yep, nothing working for me either. My problem is that all of the interiors of trade centers are empty.
  11. T

End of Bink video ingame... peds back?

Yep, me too every time I go into my apartment and see that blank screen it makes me kill a kitten. I am still going to hold on to some insane hope that I will see my fish again.
  12. T

The motivation for change

I think the logical step would be to do away with ammo types and just have "energy"
  13. T

Another scam?

Ya, I never really got exactly what happened but I really doubt that that had anything to do with a mass lockout.
  14. T

Another scam?

Wow, what an entertaining read on that link. Even with the final proof, it goes on and on, really makes you wonder how many avatars some of these people run. In a way you have to feel pretty bad about that eastern European country, I know that EU is not the only game with major problems from...
  15. T

Extreme flickering vegetation problem

do you have crossfire ? if so check this out... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuCkh9CL5tM
Back