Recent content by TeesMaarKhan

1. TeesMaarKhan

Bug or Feature?

I'm with hijacker and rose on this one Regards Tees
  2. TeesMaarKhan

Yoshii Lem please fix this...regarding like fryer Perry.

Hi Yoshii you made this post on your Facebook a few days ago and after a few of us clarifying it is still up...reason to post it here is it will really clear it up and I'm sure Mike himself will stop by. Regards Tees
  3. Screenshot_20200914-125928.jpg

Screenshot_20200914-125928.jpg

4. TeesMaarKhan

Selling: Genesis firefly Tier 8

Nice knife shame you didn't sell when I contacted you.
  5. TeesMaarKhan

Is anyone having trouble after updating their PW.

i think they are just throwing random numbers at everyone about days to make it seem more legit rather than be professional and own up and say we have had a security breach and for security purposes please update your password as any professional company would do but MA's track record, dodgy...
  6. TeesMaarKhan

Looter Professions and your % TT returns

Hi 2 Hours...i hunt with an lr65 with and a Beta L Mayhem amp, what gave me the wake up call was yes 8 hours of continuous hunting and i got 1 global AFTER 8 hours. Not 1 global in 8 hours but AFTER 8 hours. and even that was of 60 ped, i wasn't willing to do another 8 hours or give them the...
  7. TeesMaarKhan

Cant install EU error on launcher

Hiya Hmm maybe do a complete uninstall and re download and install? Regards Tees
  8. TeesMaarKhan

these trees are strong

Hmm links dont seem to be working, would be interesting to see. Regards Tees
  9. TeesMaarKhan

Does loot seem a bit sour lately or is it just me.

best way is to just uninstall it as it will be a headache to re download again 2 days later..it will let you pass the 3 day craving period and break the addiction cold turkey, 4th day you will feel fine and will hear the birds chirping sun shining, people walking past the real sound of chitter...
  10. TeesMaarKhan

Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?313803-Planet-Calypso-forum-Data-Breach
  11. TeesMaarKhan

Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

maybe they are saving up to pay the big fine for the data breach they had and didn't notify anyone ?
  12. TeesMaarKhan

Achievement: Great Grand Master Pyro (120)

wow nice one forgo big gratz Regards Tees
  13. TeesMaarKhan

Buying: Dehera Immolation Sword

win win win
  14. TeesMaarKhan

Buying: Dehera Immolation Sword

hi quite sure i saw one in auc yesterday if im correct have look still might be there Regards Tees