Recent content by Tha BiGG DoGG

1. Boorum

Boorum

2. Tha BiGG DoGG

What would you like from MA this Xmas

I would like back all my items that were stolen from my account in Sept. some of my items stolen were: Full VIGI Plated Marbor Justy Around 1500 Peds in crafting material And so many other items I lost... PS Merry Christmas MA... Maybe you should .... .. ... (nevermind, I'm gonna go back...
  3. Tha BiGG DoGG

Get rid of the up/down widgets for numbers!!

Yeah sometimes it really lags & you think you on the number that you want & you click ok. Then you find out it wasn't on the right number. It has happened many times trying to go to my apt floor. Maybe for the televators they could make the numbered floors show just like a real elevator does...
  4. Tha BiGG DoGG

60 agility in under 6 months

GratZ GuNOiL... Your one of the good guys on EU... Have had many fun times with you & more to come...
  5. Tha BiGG DoGG

EntropiaForum Upgrade

I'm sure the same rules would apply there also & also be moderated by the main moderators....
  6. Tha BiGG DoGG

Boorum Mystery

better your dad seeing it than your little sister.....
  7. Tha BiGG DoGG

Comment by 'Tha BiGG DoGG' in media 'bowingtotheboorum'

Respect The Schlong!!!!
  8. Tha BiGG DoGG

EntropiaForum Upgrade

So the forum still isn't on the new server? Thought that was the point of the downtime yesterday the upgrade & the move. Yesterday was just the upgrade of vBulletin???
  9. Tha BiGG DoGG

Bug: Ammo not stacking correctly from loot

Did you try logging off & then try to stack it again? Sounds like the MA math bug.
  10. Tha BiGG DoGG

One year today

yeah.. my 1st your anniversary was Nov 10th too.
  11. Tha BiGG DoGG

Happy Birthday Godess!

Happy Birthday
  12. Tha BiGG DoGG

A Banner for EF.

Short haired girls are ugly... Might scare away some newcomers to the site. We need something hot looking... How about an animated banner with different mobs appearing in it & fadding out.
  13. Tha BiGG DoGG

Hearing noises ?

yes when I went to bed the other night I kept hearing the spooky sounds from the cave & heard some boorum moans.... I thought maybe I satyed logged in to EU & went to bed but I didnt I already logged off...
  14. Tha BiGG DoGG

NEW manly mutant mob Boorum (over 18 only)

60 Damage with no armor on. I've had 96.7 crit hit before. I'd say average hit is around 25-30 going up to 60.
Back