Recent content by The Abomb

1. The Abomb

How many lines of activity (profs?) do we have now and preferences for the future?

Well if there was only 1 choice I would select Harvesting. It should be a cornerstone of building in this game. MA wants to put in apartments or plots they should commision the players for materials to build them. Every building in the game should be built with materials provided by the...
  2. The Abomb

Question: is boting good ?

Those people are factually wrong. Botting and Macro use destroyed Entropia and took the soul of the game leaving a hollow shell in it's place. Which is a shame and this happens to many games where nothing is done to preserve the intergrity of the game. This game isn't an MMO anymore or about...
  3. The Abomb

Info: Highest Known Strength In Entropia (Flex)

Gratz on 300 HP as well! Getting up there! Huge Gratz! I know there are a few out there with high Str not on the list but this is the highest I've personally seen. Now you are #1 :lift: PS - Sorry I don't check the forums often (lately) and didn't expect new updates but I'll eventually...
  4. The Abomb

Help: Vehicle RK-0 or Higher?

So no skill pill then RK-0 all day. Skill pill, max reload then RK-25. At least that is what I do and find works best. I wouldn't waste a skill pill with RK-0 I'd challenge this thought with unlocks and set up. You can gain an incredible amount of skill per ped with RK-25 if you have...
  5. The Abomb

Entropia Universe 17.22.0 Release Notes

Are you aware of the current bug where Meta codex is capped at 751 for some reason? So people at 751 can't get Meta codex anymore from any new mobs you add or current ones. Hope this is fixed cause it puts a damper on new content when the rewards don't apply to the dedicated players. Thanks
  6. The Abomb

No Evade on Shared Loot ?

20% of 0 is still 0. Just remember if a mob never misses you then the bonus doesn't do anything. That old evade thread by Doer on everything you need to know about evade has pretty much everything in it...
  7. The Abomb

Weird Game Crashes/Shutdowns

Yea similar type situation. Everything is fine you do something then immediate shutdown. Not sure if related but any info helps perhaps some server problems. I'm trying to figure out the cause of it or if my own issues. Just not sure what causes immediate game exit with no errors or...
  8. The Abomb

Weird Game Crashes/Shutdowns

Anyone experiencing weird game crashes? Just now when arriving at a ranger kill on cyrene I went to switch weapons and game shut down. As if I pressed Alt F4. No error message, not freezing before hand. Just an instant game exit. A few days ago I experienced this in space as well when...
  9. The Abomb

Found an OLD LT just now!! Exarosaur Dominant Elite

Kinda figured that was the mechanic since almost everything works that way there. Just odd mob choice. Was really hoping for a HOF to make everyone go wait what :) An Exarosaur Elite is an LT. It's the same mob design, HP. Exa Elite were discontinued and renamed LT. So to see an Old LT...
  10. The Abomb

Found an OLD LT just now!! Exarosaur Dominant Elite

Was doing some exploring/hunting and turn around too see this beauty!! I wasn't playing Entropia yet when the Old LT's roamed. So was really shocked to see one standing behind me just now. So I managed to get a scan :)
  11. OldLT2N.jpg

OldLT2N.jpg

Old Exa LT
  12. The Abomb

Question: Should botting/ automated hunting be allowed?

No successful MMO is a PvP game because there is NO market for it. WoW is NOT a PvP game :ROFLMAO: The majority of players play WoW for PvE and that rate is over 90%. Less than 10% of the player base does PvP. Even though I have mainly PvPed in WoW since 2006. I am not foolish enough to not...
  13. The Abomb

The elephant in the room

This statement bothers me from a gamer MMO perspective. Since the more skills you have the more valuable attributes are. I'm sure you are familiar with EHP (effective health pool) from playing games or MMO's over the years. You are aware that if you have 50% damage reduction adding just 1 %...
  14. The Abomb

The elephant in the room

10.8 HP 1 stamina = .108 HP Was rereading this gem of a thread and noticed this.
  15. The Abomb

The hamsters

No server related issues just lag everywhere the past 24 hrs. Running Auto loot and it's not picking up the mobs for sometimes 5-6 secs. I've run out of range only to have to go back and wait for my Auto loot to pick up the mob from the lag.
Back