Recent content by The Abomb

1. The Abomb

News: The Mul’s Arise

Thanks for listening and communicating clearly, it is appreciated (y)
  2. The Abomb

News: The Mul’s Arise

Yea they really could of communicated this. Didn't know the mobs would stop spawning at noon today. Killed them all at Atlas Haven then Minni finally went to Camp Caravan as I had 96% left was running all over trying to find them but got the codex rank finished. There are still some there...
  3. The Abomb

Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

Gunner on MS rewards Intel instead of Agil for shooting space mobs. While up there just repair skilling as well for a relaxing way to boost some skills/intel. On planet Harvesting and dabble in MF for hunting to perhaps cross skill. Of course Mining can but that can be pricey and an investment.
  4. The Abomb

Help: MA When do Missions get Removed on Every Planet?! In Game Warning Expected?

So every planet has their old missions removed in September? I think we should ask MA and bring up if they are going to do in game announcements like they did with Caly for other planets. I think most people have no idea when what planets missions end. So I made this thread not just for me...
  5. The Abomb

Help: MA When do Missions get Removed on Every Planet?! In Game Warning Expected?

Yea I still have 2 missions there to finish and after talking with my friends who also are confused about when they are being removed or even other planets. So should I be there first lol? I thought we could get some sort of "OFFICIAL" response so we know and can not just have them ripped out...
  6. The Abomb

I hope so, it would help a lot of people out and perhaps prevent some unfortunate situations :)
  7. The Abomb

So beginning of June for Cyrene and Ark ok that helps. How about the other planets? I guess we aren't getting any in game warnings for people to prepare unfortunately... Hope we can get exact dates nailed down for everyone so no one is left feeling completely rushed or left with almost...
  8. The Abomb

Like open ended? As in we don't have a date? Will we gets months of warning to grind 100,000's of mobs? Hoping for some transparency :)
  9. The Abomb

There is a grace period ( supposed to be 1 year?) but eventually that unfinished mission gets removed, just like Caly. So all old missions will eventually be completely removed regardless if you finished or not. Which means you have to finish them in the allotted timeframe. So we have to...
  10. The Abomb

Hello just wanted to create a quick thread for possible info and awareness of "WHEN" old mission are being removed on each planet because it's nearly impossible to keep track of. I was discussing with a friend the other day about when Cyrene will lose their old missions and we both were unsure...
  11. The Abomb

Help: Wanted to try Defense Event Doesn't Work For People

How hard is it to type out on the forums we are aware that people couldn't do the Defense event? I mean.... this is just not up to basic standards. They should acknowledge it even if they don't have a fix for the people that couldn't participate. Would be cool if they released the Defense...
  12. The Abomb

FYI: How Loot Returns Work as Function of Looter Level and Efficiency, Based on Actual Data, as of March 3rd, 2022

Great info OP and love the Data you collected but you forgot some very important Looter stats. 1. If wearing my favorite pajama's (shown to increase multi's by 13.33%) 2 The secret hidden Stamina multi (once over 120 stamina you really get the swirls) :woot:
  13. The Abomb

redulite can be take again

I am not finished Redulite but wanted to start Defense and couldn't do it because I can't activate the control panel. Maybe they tried to fix it and broke something?
  14. The Abomb

Ahh thanks for the info! Yea hope they do extend Defense at least for people that can't do it. Kinda a bummer I got some time set aside for it. There was a bug where people could regrind annihilation? Did they remove that for the people that did? Edit: I'll just follow your link now bet...
  15. The Abomb

I wanted to try the Defense portion of the Easter event but when you enter nothing happens. You can't click on the control panel tried in there for about 10 mins. Finally asked in Rookie and other people also can't try the event. Is there a bug where you can't do it now? Shame wanted to give...