Recent content by The Blu Man

1. T

Selling: laser weapon technology skills

Sorry my inbox was full but it has been cleared now please feel free to resend the message. Thanks!
  2. T

Selling: laser weapon technology skills

Selling a total of 114.53 peds TT of laser weapon technology skills. You can have the lot for 900 ped total that's less than 790% MU thats a little more than the prce of an empty skill implant, The going rate for this skill is around 950% , I am just looking for a fast sale first to respond by...
  3. T

Selling: Teleportation Chip V

Ok i have decided to end the auction now i think its best instead of having peoples bids making it drag on too late tonight. Thanks!
  4. T

I have internet problems had to move an old pc to my mums house lol i am looking to end the auction early if your the 2k bidder (Not sure if you want your name mentioned) and receive this through your emails pls get intuch. Thanks!
  5. T

Small change to the auction rules, Instead of the auction being extended for another 24 hours after receiving a bid it will just extend for 1 hour that way the auction wont drag on too long. Thanks!
  6. T

:bump::bump: If there are not further bids in the next 12 hours the chip is sold.
  7. T

Nice tips :) Ty
  8. T

If you need to chip up to use the chip i am willing to sell translocation skill Thanks!
  9. T

Sorry this is my first online auction so just learning as i go. Here is a link for info. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Teleportation&name=Teleportation_Chip_V i was going to let the questions roll and answer them when logging tonight for an over night bump but as im here The...
  10. T

Start bid of 2k has been placed, This auction will end in 24 hours if no other bids are made. If another bid has been made in that time the auction will go for another 24 hours. Please bid in 100 ped increments. Thanks! Small change the auction rules instead of the auction being extended for...
  11. T

Hello, I am selling a Teleportation Chip V i am setting a SB of 2k and a BO of 3k Also willing to chip out and sell Translocation skill witch is the skill needed to use it. Thanks! Small change the auction rules instead of the auction being extended for another 24 hours after reciving a bid...
  12. T

How Hunting Skill Gains work

skill gain from alian planets I heared you get 8 times more skill from punnys on alian planets for example if your from ark and hunt punnys on cally you get 8 times more skill any idea if this is this true?
  13. T

Selling: GUNNAR Gaming Glasses Male Version

That rule needs to be changed, It should state second page or beyond. As the rule stands if it is pushed to the third page or further and you :bump: it is a rule brake :)
  14. T

Hello, Your inbox is full so i cannot respond to your message. Thanks!

Hello, Your inbox is full so i cannot respond to your message. Thanks!
  15. T

Selling: Unlimited Breer M1a Blueprint and Unlimited Breer M2a Blueprint.

Putting on auction, No longer for sale through thread. Thanks!
Back