Recent content by The Jetman

1. The Jetman

Selling: Melee Trauma Amplifier VI

Just cleaning out my storage and i freeing up peds, i'm looking to sell a Melee Trauma Amplifier VI. TT+750 EDIT: Item is sold. thanks
  2. The Jetman

Info: Xent Tech Light Rifle Prototype

its upgradable btw i have one laying around. not sure on its worth tho
  3. The Jetman

Suggestion: Entropia Universe 2: Pandora's Rift

i've supported a combat system like Xenoblade for a little while now, would be well suited to faster play with special attacks that could be unlocked with your hit and damage skills note this game is basically Entropia with mechs and no RCE
  4. The Jetman

I lost it!!

I'm in the same place atm, ive taken a break and picked up a cheap Wii U and playing all the games i missed due to playing EU. gotta say it has the closest Entropia action RPG game i've ever seen, lots of armour and creatures share similar styles to caly/cyrene & Toulan. plus a combat system...
  5. The Jetman

Entropia Pocket Security

For Android there is zero account data added to the app, just a code linking the google authenticator list to your account
  6. The Jetman

Windows Phone Authentication now Working

Just bumping up as it's relevant. Should be same process for Google authenticatior authenticatior
  7. The Jetman

Gold Card Announcement

tbf any device that can run some kind of remote connection can download either pocket or Microsoft/Google authenticatior
  8. The Jetman

Gold Card Announcement

its not been mentioned in this thread, but i have mentioned it in the past the pocket app isn't required, all it is, is a re-skined authenticator app. on my old W10 phone i just installed MS authenticator and followed the steps, EU works 100%. you can download either google or MS on all...
  9. The Jetman

Suggestion list for Mindark for next events rewards :-D

anywhere, it could be space, it could be a nearby base or aircraft carrier. i focus on action of the drop, not the start point
  10. The Jetman

Suggestion list for Mindark for next events rewards :-D

to me a Dropship is a armoured personnel carrier, able to drop off/collect numerous soldiers
  11. The Jetman

Enigma event Velocity jumpsuit cannot be worn with armor !

It was expected the jumpsuit would be like this, i still did the enigma but i didn't care about the jumpsuit, i mentioned in the thread that i thought the suit would be unwearable under armour. on one hand i think its rubbish that it removes all clothes and can't be worn under armour, but on...
  12. The Jetman

Won the enigma!

yeah its the warlock, run 7 here too the mission states its in the boss and when you loot it, mission would update and complete
  13. The Jetman

The Matrix.. for those still at work.

nvm, i found the name, i do have it on find the egg i guess with enter the matrix triggering for a split second at the end it pushed mission 1 off the list
  14. The Jetman

lol i wish. after i saw your post i went to NPC but she didn't talk. i have no find the egg in either active or complete. my log shows lets hope i can get in again tomorrow
  15. The Jetman

You got a mission? Mine just closed
Back