Recent content by The NN 1977

1. T

Avatar Statue deed sales - mindark sales in general

Erhm.... Erhm... Thats my spot. Ha ha ha.
  2. T

Thread: another account hacked?? Continued....

There has been a lot of questions regarding a lot of things regarding myself, at the time of the hack of my account, so let me make things perfectly clear to everyone, I was infact hacked back then in 2007. I logged in and all my stuff was gone except for 10k on my pedcard, my angel was gone...
  3. T

Its that time again.

Forgetfulness huh? I guess its only fair to point out then, that other beings but humans are browsing these forums, in fact demonic extra terrestrials that are out to sabotage and undermine me, are here to do what ever they find nescesary in order to sabotage or ruin ones reputation, I told...
  4. T

Its that time again.

Here you go. I am 41½ year old.
  5. T

Its that time again.

I guess the real question is this then, why do you think I made the introduction? I will tell you, on other forums they asked for this info in order to stop bad mouthing me, and so I think that is why I've chosen to elaborate myself, atleast now people think twice before messing with me. See...
  6. T

Its that time again.

Hey you all know me I am NN, and I think it is about that time again where I will do my best to assist MindArk and of course any planet partners in making entropia as fun and exciting as possibly can become. In order to do just that, I’d like to say a few words. A little about me: Those of you...
  7. T

I need advice from someone experienced

Not quite. Not quite, I was infact conducting my buisness. So don't feel to bruised. The NN :wtg:
  8. T

Is this game only for millionaires now ?

Learn how to. First thing you need to do for yourself, is learning how to raise your ped-stack. NOTE: it will cost you some dime to begin with, the right advice is worth a killing in entropia. If you can afford the right advice, look me up, I am Vernius, Nocturnal Navigator, Roquen. And I...
  9. T

Immortalization statues. Everything mentioned in original post, or rather the headline, is that they are infact immortalization statues, they will most likely have few functions, however the whole gimmick ought to revolve around immortalizing our avatars. I talked to Lupus, the official avatar...
  10. T

I need advice from someone experienced

Raising your pedstack. First things first, surely you don't expect the system to pay you on your first 3 years? What you need to do, is to learn how to raise your pedstack, before you jump head first into a game like this one. Learning that particular feat is worth a lot of money. NOTE...
  11. T

For mega... Exactly what do you mean with the statement for john, that we haven't gotten our statues? Sincerely: The NN.
  12. T

About further options. Now for those of you that do not know about MindArk's own claim in the matters of real estate in general? I can already tell you that MindArk has stated something in the lines of this related to real estate owners. If you would like changes made to your real estate...
  13. T

What comes out of the bag? To quote mayor quimby from the simpsons: Now now people, we're all frightened and horny. Ha ha. No but seriously: those of you that think that the statues are a scam, think again. There have been many suggestions on as to what they might be. Personally I think it is...
  14. T

An open thought..

A new world. What we need is a new universe, and believe it or not, an improved version if not perfected version of entropia, however that being said, know that I've offered MindArk to hire me, and they declined to that. Sincerely: Freelanced Gaming Agent/Analyzer, The Nocturnal Navigator. PS...
  15. T

How to Cheat and steal thousands of $, Video Tutorial inside, MA sactioned Exploits!

Cute, none of it is true mate, values do not stack from pills, check your info mate, that medication trip your avatar is on, has nothing to do with your luck. Sincerely: Freelanced Gaming Agent/Analyzer, The Nocturnal Navigator.
Back