Recent content by The-Onciest

1. The-Onciest

Teleporter Warp Distortion

oh definitely doable in UE5, dont need any loading screens in UE can just use persistent level streaming :)
  2. The-Onciest

That would be cool too!! Especially it being free 8)
  3. The-Onciest

Imagine implementing something like this in the Unreal Engine. A player interacts with the TP, and a bubble appears and you can kind of see through it just like in the video. And you select where you want to go, and each place changes as you click through the options. Then to go there you...
  4. The-Onciest

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Feedback Title: Bring back the old loot windows Description: Current: Loot window right now is a square. Way too simple looking, I like the total inside the box. That’s about it. Suggested: salads an option to enable either the new box or the old loot windows with their specific mob related...
  5. The-Onciest

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

If you can preserve some of the old assets as you’ve done in the past, keeping entropias history alive, that would be greatly appreciated. Maybe even bringing the older look and feel of some of the pregold pieces. Heck even after that? Like the old billys spaceworld, and camp phoenix. A lot of...
  6. The-Onciest

Price Check Price check on Herman Ark-30 Smuggler

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Herman_ARK-30_Smuggler&fbclid=IwAR2V1xGSg0OiQPpKlRzJHDvh1mlE8Z4S-_E1J5hcjINt1uS845SFopTMCvs Been really enjoying this gun over the years, and skilling up to max it out, but I no longer play Entropia. So, I want to find the max price, and...
  7. The-Onciest

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

" Loot value calculations and the composition of the items in loot will be affected by properly matching avatar skills and gear to the creature being hunted, rewarding efficient kills with more interesting loot. For optimal loot, it will be important to avoid inefficiencies such as low damage...
  8. The-Onciest

Selling: Herman Ark-30 Smuggler (UL)

bump :yay:
  9. The-Onciest

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

Wow, still working on this thing!! :D :yay::yay:
  10. The-Onciest

bump!! !!
  11. The-Onciest

bump! :yay:
  12. The-Onciest

Herman Ark-30 Smuggler (UL)

Dang, Thanks for the info. Maybe the guy who mentioned I should hold onto it for awhile is right. It's just I'm in a tough spot right now and could use all the money I could get. I'm not far off with levelling to tier it up efficiently, plus could sell skills, etc... the economy is just so bad...
  13. The-Onciest

Asking - 30,000.00 PED or best offer PM if interested. More than willing to negotiate price, only looking for fair offers, otherwise I would keep this weapon for skilling and main use. Need all I can get paying off school loans to get more school loans. ._.
  14. The-Onciest

Herman Ark-30 Smuggler (UL)

Not sure where or how much the last one sold for but it was on auction for around 30k Any ideas? Edit: found this information http://www.entropialife.com/about/Gu...o&itemID=11174
  15. The-Onciest

When You Thought PvP was BAD

what's wrong with using low poly lods in eu again? :S especially on mobs for random higher quality loot :D also, when you hit pets they can block your shots, but you can kill them.
Back