Recent content by The-One-Baan

1. The-One-Baan

3 weeks, no EU...

u want drama?? well the servers are down !!!!! :mad::eyecrazy::mad::eyecrazy:
  2. The-One-Baan

Whoda thunk it?

gratz, now buy yourself some new clothes....
  3. The-One-Baan

Sweating bot on Oyster Island

Dear Dan, I know AIA for about 6 or 7 years already. If there is anybody in game, who positively contributed to this game and has a positive attitude towards players, activities, societies in general then it is AIA. I have never ever heared AIA whine.... Just ask around and a lot of people...
  4. The-One-Baan

Please do........he already doesn't seem to approve for 8 years now.....
  5. The-One-Baan

Please show me how profitable mining works.....been mining pretty intense for the last year (not hardcore like you) but carpet bombed Hell, FOMA, Ark and calypso amped up from lvl 5 to lvl 13. The costs were pretty high, hence.......major losses. So I kinda suck at it :) Please share your...
  6. The-One-Baan

Eve, thanks for your reply. But what i don't understand:If the avatar was standing there for hours and hours/whole day, that could mean that the player didn't check its avatar for that period of time. Isn't that weird? As claims (the smaller ones) expire after an hour. So all the claims 'the...
  7. The-One-Baan

Thanks for your reply. It is indeed about the movements the avatar is showing. I couldn't understand what the bot was doing and why turning around is usefull. One more question, how long was that avatar standing/stuck there? i.e. only short time of more than an hour?
  8. The-One-Baan

Eve can you explain to me, what might be the objective of that specific mining (in HELL) bot? I can't understand the movements i see the avatar do in relation to possible skillgains/mining advantages.... Don't get me wrong, I am just curious. The 'Grey' bot I understand: free dodge and maybe...
  9. The-One-Baan

Stupidest Thing you have done in EU

- in my first weeks of EU/PE i bought a full set of settler armor and thought i looked really cool in blue. Everybody called me a noob though, i didn't udnerstand why at the time. - tt-ed a 105 laser amp, cause i thought i was in repairterminal. - lend around 1,5k peds to a soc mate which i...
  10. The-One-Baan

Planet Project Entropia !!

i Would definitly go back to Nymphtown for the Argo hunting there on the hills..............
  11. The-One-Baan

ATH: Mulmun Looter Elite - 331968 PED!

respect......................... (crying on the inside) but but Respect for this ATH..... gratz
  12. The-One-Baan

Entropia Universe 14.3 Release Notes

all is well, but but but did they bring back taming???
  13. The-One-Baan

Is the game dying? if not why the continuous bad loots and constatnt changes to the game systems?

I am not sure what to think about the CLD's. Personally i know a few players who sold their UL stuff and bought quite a few CLD's for it, cause they got frustrated about the loot returns. Now they own a lot of CLD's, but don't play the game at all. So what is happening? They withdraw peds on a...
  14. The-One-Baan

Post your best, most beautiful, funniest, awesome sceenshots/pictures of EU

Thanx Mindstar 9 for some great pics and shots. To all the rest please keep on showing your best!!! too bad my screens are all old or ugly grafix-wise, but posting my personal best anyways. Those were the days:
  15. The-One-Baan

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

lol, just saw this title again while scrolling the forum..........i needed to give a reaction: :laugh::laugh::laugh::silly2::laugh::silly2::laugh::laugh::silly2::tongue2::D:laugh::laugh: Taming: the waiting......... hoe many years are we waiting now? 4 or 5? I still have a exa petdeed...
Back