Recent content by TheBlueThunder

1. TheBlueThunder

WoF Mini-Qualifier; ATTENTION Teams USA, RockTropia and Estonia.

mArdoff an Blue are coming ;) Team Estonia will be ready 17:00 !
  2. TheBlueThunder

WoF 2011: Team Estonia

I`ll try my best! I hope that i have the PED-s and time to fight with ya .:wtg: Full name is The Blue Thunder
  3. TheBlueThunder

WoF 2010: Team Estonia

STEP UP TEAM ESTONIA!!!! We can do better than this! Im moveing from 1 place to another but still ... i hope that i can give my best in stage 1. (i really dont know do i have internet connection so fast or not ... lets hope that i do :ahh:) Because there not much people who joined...
  4. TheBlueThunder

i vote for Akas :)
  5. TheBlueThunder

The Blue Thunder I´ll try my best but sometimes ... it`s not enough :( So Akas ... we make team of 2 and we will win this ... eeem ... WoF thing :yay::wtg:
  6. TheBlueThunder

Achievement: Crystal Palace Space Station

:eek::eek::eek:WOW ... that was one crazy auction! BIG GRATS FOR WINNING IT:yay::yay::yay: I luv to hunt aliens ... maybe ill come to visit soon enough :D
  7. TheBlueThunder

Uber: Where did that come from? :O

kratsi hoolega :P ... see peaks päris korralikult sügelema :D
  8. TheBlueThunder

Uber: Angel Foot Guards SGA

:wtg::yay: nice1 ... BIG GRATS :yay::wtg:
  9. TheBlueThunder

Help: problems with display driver or something

i did try 182 ... still the same problem :(
  10. TheBlueThunder

i have done it ... no more updates for me :(
  11. TheBlueThunder

I downloaded V.U10 and @ start it all worked.Now after some updates im geting a letter in the corner : DISPLAY DRIVER STOPPED RESPONDING AND HAS RECOVERED. What is going on?I havent changed nothing and now this?! How can i repair or solve this problem?PLS HEEEEELP!
  12. TheBlueThunder

Adamas Camps CP Journal

Grats for getting that ESI:yay::yay::yay: Good Luck for your next runs ..... let the ATH be with you ;)
  13. TheBlueThunder

Ubers selling up big time...

LOOOOOOL ... they are selling because im going to win a lottery today:yay::yay::yay: and they want me to get also UBER status :laugh::laugh::laugh: I wish i had that kind of money to get uber stuff. But one day ... :handgun::handgun::handgun:
  14. TheBlueThunder

Adamas Camps CP Journal

grats :):):) @ last one HOF :yay: from now on ... i hope that it will go only better ;)
Back