Recent content by TheMZ

1. TheMZ

How on earth is MA / FPC running release Projects... ???

Spot-on, JJO. It's time to face the truth - that being, some insanely bad decisions were taken in the past few years. I'm not talking about five or six of them, more like tens if not hundreds of bad ones. The quality of service is that of an absolute garbage. The care for end-users is...
  2. TheMZ

Lets Give John Capital a break!

I think he should give US a break and stop locking every second thread here, on the forums. (Was a bit too harsh though... :laugh:) No bad blood.
  3. TheMZ

EU themed song help needed

Don't really click with Eurotrance, sigh. Good luck on this, anyhow ;)
  4. TheMZ

Perceived Loot Imbalance Explained

The theory would make alot of sense if the system was made to work like that, a system where loot given is based on spending and decay. But fact is, MA and FPC clearly say that everyone have the same exact chances to hit the jackpot. We have a conflict here that can't be solved simply by...
  5. TheMZ

Brain-tissue is a scarce asset nowadays. Couldn't you think for a moment that it was nothing but...

Brain-tissue is a scarce asset nowadays. Couldn't you think for a moment that it was nothing but a typo?... I fixed it. Not ET anymore, rather EU now.
  6. TheMZ

Where's the Sanity?

A "What if" question is out of the equation. He offered money, people took the money. That's where the story starts, and that's also exactly where it ends. I actually liked my wording there, how could the buyer be accused of handing-in the money? Since people took his money, it shows they...
  7. TheMZ

Where's the Sanity?

Once again, I fail to see how Shoti is doing it wrong. He payed money, presumably quite alot of it, in-order to satisfy the needs of his potential competitors and reach to an agreement by which they will not bid on whatever items were in question. Now, you can see Shoti as the bad guy since he...
  8. TheMZ

Where's the Sanity?

I have always been critical of EU and EF, be it my personality, my common sense. I have no side in the discussion regarding the Proteron DNA, but the most interesting thing is how easily people shed their skin publicly, almost without noticing, exposing how truly disgusting they are from deep...
  9. TheMZ

Strange Black Man

Did he carry a case?.. That must be the G-Man :yay:
  10. TheMZ

FYI: Gateway if unchanged presents possible problem with Gold Farmers!

You sound so hysteric, it's so ridiculous. First and foremost, YOU CAN'T MAKE 200 ACCOUNTS AN HOUR. In-fact, the approval of a single account usually takes no less than aprox 20 hours. Second of all, once these 200 are done, THEY NEED 200 MORE. All of those accounts, with fake addresses and...
  11. TheMZ

FYI: New vehicles,old scam

I agree with everything you say there. Does anyone care to elaborate why did this guy get banned? On what account did he get this? Cause he has only six posts? Cause his REP bar is red? Cause 90% people here bashed him for saying the actual truth? Is this really somebody's second account?...
  12. TheMZ

EU on Linux (WINE)

Famous for their moto, "what you don't know can't hurt you", I can only conclude that the last thing I want from these guys is an operation-system.
  13. TheMZ

EU on Linux (WINE)

It's pretty damn important. It's a big argument whenever it comes to Linux versus Windows discussions. You get to pay hundreds of dollars for software (Windows, Office, Some flavors of Visual Studio, ASP) that's literally bad and is easily exploitable. Businesses around the globe simply...
  14. TheMZ

EU on Linux (WINE)

I have zero problem with the fact that you're using Windows, the risk-management is left yours. I do have a problem though, with the fact that you screen Linux as some form of unusable, not-user-friendly, retarded operation system whilst citing Windows's so-called "superiority" in areas such as...
  15. TheMZ

EU on Linux (WINE)

I held myself for long enough. Feel free to rid yourself of a computer, you don't really know how those work anyway. You lack every bit of basic understanding on how both Windows and Linux work (read about things such as 'the windows registry' for instance). I would've retaliated to your false...
Back