Recent content by ThenUrOwned

1. T

Selling: Tied 1 Modified Omegaton Fast Aid Pack

as the title reads, im selling a tier 1 Mod Fap! Base heals - 160 super eco looking for 140k in Pure ped. some trades may be ok if atleast 100k in pure ped is provided. message me here is better as im not in EU currently very much. Thanks you for looking! :)
  2. T

Selling: *fund*

3 post or 3000 posts, dont make a difference! but i am not "asking" anyone for anything, and as i stated in the OP this is a IDEA! nothing is set in stone, this post was mainly created to get peoples input/info on the idea! :)
  3. T

The irony is that it really does not matter if i have 3 post on a forum site or 3000 posts! The number of Posts to a forum site dont mean nothing! IMO anyways! :)
  4. T

Hello and Thank you for taking a moment to look at this opportunity! :smoke: So it all started with a idea, a close friend of mine and myself have been talking quite in depth on some investment opportunities, and we have decided to open this idea up to the public. :eyecrazy: I know a lot of...
  5. T

Buying: Renting a shed?

Hello, Im not really sure how this can work but its just a idea i recon, im kinda interested in "renting" a shed on someones LA! If you got ine and think we can make it work some how, help u earn a bit of extra ped a month or somthin, idk! shoot me a message lets work it out! :) *ThenUrOwned*
  6. T

Buying: concidering buying a Land Area

If you have one and are considering selling, get ahold of me here and we can meet in game and chat talk about the details, and possibly make a deal! yes i know they can be 150,000 - 300,000 ped! so please dont think im a noob and dont know these things! :P
Back