TheSkilledOne

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• VI was my first real RPG. I had played FF Mystic Quest before that, but it was a bit closed-ended for me to really count it as an rpg. Mario was the closest thing I'd ever come to seeing a storyline in a game prior to that.
    haha - this sucks
    I got the hof - then disconnected - came back to 'log on to another server ? '
    then got 'avatar already logged on' FIVE times !! :eyecrazy: :(

hubby logged on just fine and doesn't show me in game ... :scratch:

damn BUGS wtf ! :cussing:

ty, tho .. I hope I can get back in game before it expires ! :duh:
    Lol coke has commercials like that for every counry haha.

Yeah we have the most gold medals atm, and still have some good chances coming up for more (mens curling and mens hockey etc).
    :/ You beat us in curling... we fucked up our last shot (which we would have then won), which forced an extra end... which you guys stealed to win.

Congrats though :)
    Lol its really hard to do, Ive tried a few times too (im brutal as well lol), fun to do with some friends though
    Lol I hope you know I was just kidding around... I probably sounded like a jerk haha. Anyways yeah too bad you guys lost to Slovakia... Sweden vs. Canada would have been a good game to watch.
    Den är faktiskt skitkul! Roligast jag hittat på EF sen jag startade den 19:e januari! :yay:
    Love your "One year With Emil The SkilledOne" thread! Keep at the good work! Trying to add some EFD if I ever figure out how to do it!
    Cheers from Cea (also in Sweden)
    i
    I am a finance student writing my master thesis, about EU. i am writing about socs, i would like to interview some of the members of the soc, and i was wondering if you think that you or a member of your soc would want to help me by answering some questions.

hope to hear from you

miss master thesis
    lmao thats too funny i will A.S.A.P its just a prob you not being the above user
    lmao yeah i noticed that on the 1st and i have been waiting to put that into a ban
    Many happy wishes to you and your family, this holiday season !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back