Recent content by ThunderCat

1. ThunderCat

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

In which a man had no idea how many words he was allowed to use,
  2. ThunderCat

Forum Mafia game.

Greetings, A while back I made a poll about a mafia game on these forums. I won't bother digging it up but I remember it had some nice results. Thus I shall host a simple forum mafia game here and see how it turns out. If it turns out well, more complex/custom roles will be added. For now, only...
  3. ThunderCat

How long have you gone without food?

I can sometimes go for two days without eating, just because there's something thats keeps me forgetting I should go eat something. For some weird reason, I don't feel hunger unless it's quite late.
  4. ThunderCat

Wastelanders raid Port Atlantis

Did you all miss that part about vehicles? I take it this is the storyline to introduce them ?
  5. ThunderCat

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

Holy crap. This thing is still going.
  6. ThunderCat

C.O.R.E. Calypso Ore Rapid Exchange

As of late we are getting huge amounts of stuff every day, so if you need anything, dont hesitate to contact me on msn, or fill in a request on the website.
  7. ThunderCat

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

I had the same issue right after reinstalling my OS. But after upgrading my IE to IE8, it worked just well.
  8. ThunderCat

Info: New VU10 players.

Lets give this a bump and see what we can gather after the sale of CP.
  9. ThunderCat

If you could ask...

"What is the meaning of (a virtual) life?" On a more serious note: The question about the developers actually playing the game was a good one, so i`d most likely ask the same. Or at least if ANY play it more than 5 hours a week.
  10. ThunderCat

Rep's?

If you feel you got a -rep that you did not deserve, report it and i am sure someone from the staff will look into it and take the right action against it.
  11. ThunderCat

have not I have not received an activation email

I`ll make a contribution also: ", , , , , , , , , ," Have a nice day.
  12. ThunderCat

C.O.R.E. Calypso Ore Rapid Exchange

We are once again back in business and would like to wish everyone a happy new year.
Back