Recent content by Thwar

1. Thwar

FYI: Killstealer warning

really? that's how the game works, take your lumps and move on. or just let it bother you and make posts about it. crap!! now Im in on this. what did you lose, like 20-40 cents? now you posted and re-read these, at least 15-20 minutes of time wasted (that's like $10 in "my" time) good...
  2. Thwar

PETITION for Miners ...

sure, sign me up. My loot was better mining 3 years ago, check my tracker. It's kinda sad for the time and $ I put into this. But then again, we chose to mine. You can always go and hunt to lose PED.:laugh: Thwar Plomb Basher
  3. Thwar

Allophyl Double Up!!

finally got another global lol
  4. 87 Nexus

87 Nexus

#2 in allophyll land
  5. Thwar

Grid Mining - Peoples Experiences

yeah I got crappy luck too, tried all the methods of mining.. The best way for me has always been to just run randomly and drop every 100m, If I find something I drop the other type (bomb/probe) and go in a line from the 2 connecting and usually find something else. But don't listen to me I have...
  6. Thwar

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4

don't get your hopes up :) I believe this VU was the "Thwar" update, which means EVERYONE will have poor loot returns for the next year. Thank you:wise:
  7. Thwar

Allophyl Double Up!!

yay my 1st global in this LA [LEFT] 3rd time in this LA 1st was a HoF :) Not too bad for mining, just make sure you can search deep 600+ edited for clicky pics :)
  8. 50 Ped Ship!!

50 Ped Ship!!

9. Thwar

Strange thing noted today - missing ore from inventory

did youcheck way down in your inventory? sometimes things move down there on me and "disappear" hope it works out.
  10. Thwar

Allophyl Double Up!!

hehe your message box is full.. Iam usually around Ft Argus (or waiting in line for lebanner lol)when im not skilling, you can try to meet up there or I can find you somewhere. Or meet at an arranged time, my schedule these days is pretty flexible. Thanx :)
  11. Thwar

Allophyl Double Up!!

there we go.. pretty :)
  12. 225 Nexus

225 Nexus

13. Thwar

Allophyl Double Up!!

yay for me!! lol I just saw this post earlier and figured I would try the land area. BOOM! got lucky real early in the run :) 225 nexus I put the pic in my album..but can't seem to get it to show here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/thwar-albums-1353-8751.html
  14. Thwar

entropia universe CE2 new screenshots!!!

maybe boats ,tides and currents? I'm thinking PIRATES!!! :smirk:
  15. Thwar

WooHoo 1st HoF :D

grats!! :wtg: 1st one is sooooo nice, and crafting is a hard one I bet. Over 2 years playing and only 2 HoFs, both mining. Stil waiting for the ATH :tower:
Back