Recent content by Tidesong

1. Tidesong

Need a lady's help..a matter of taste and fashion etc.

I would second the black patent lol if that helps. These look like really good quality shoes, so there is no harm getting something that could be worn practically everyday as opposed to being pretty special occasion shoes.
  2. Tidesong

Need a lady's help..a matter of taste and fashion etc.

For the french sole, a very classic design I'd go for is: http://www.frenchsole.com/product_info.php?shoe_id=ZES4%20E17LHsC7FNa and well... black goes with anything. http://www.frenchsole.com/product_info.php?shoe_id=rbch8HSAsMTkAf0E
  3. Tidesong

And another download!

Phew am I glad I got to see entropia in the previous state! I've started the bittorent for the newest VU!
  4. Tidesong

FYI: EntropiaForum's Two Millionth Post Celebration!

Hey, I just logged on again after so long and see this thread going on. Won't be around to try for the nice numbered posts but have fun all of you :):):) How nice that this coincide with the VU 10!!
  5. Tidesong

I'm back!

I have a new desktop at last :D :yay: Downloading entropia now
  6. Tidesong

Happy birthday Calypso Rescue Team

Happy Birthday!!
  7. Tidesong

FYI: New Group: Entropian's Trying to Lose Weight!

I get concerned when I hear people raving over some health supplement that helps them lose weight or something. Eating something extra to lose weight never sounds right in my book. I do sincerely hope it doesn't cause any troubles in the future. I lost weight and maintained it since about 2...
  8. Tidesong

Free Wormhole Events 01-Jan-09: Destination is at

How would a worm hole to willunsong work out? If you don't take the anti toxic shot will you die and revive near the tp?
  9. Tidesong

Oh Where has my Gold Card Gone?

I wouldn't count out searching the lecture theatre and or cafe again either. Is there a lost and found for items lost in those two area?
  10. Tidesong

Hi coach, that will be about 3am on sunday morning for me, so i can't make it (usually its hard...

Hi coach, that will be about 3am on sunday morning for me, so i can't make it (usually its hard now, because I have to use my parents computer). Hope you all have fun.
  11. Tidesong

Fellow Entropians... Come On down!

291.87 ped?
  12. Tidesong

Curious about your choice

I don't need a car where I live, I don't drive. So I take the virtual Item. (Which I hold on to, and maybe next time it help with paying for a house irl. If this was a choice between virtual gun and house irl I take house).
  13. Tidesong

Who has the most popular Profile page?

Bottom right box called "recent visitors" underneath that, there is another bar that says This page has had ___ views That's how you find out. edit: hehe you figured anyways...
  14. Tidesong

Calling all friends of Pinky....

This sounds nice, hope you all have a good time, my weekend is too busy :(
  15. Tidesong

Haven't talked to you in ages

Haven't talked to you in ages
Back