Recent content by tiebender

1. tiebender

Selling: Rare Citadel outfit(F) and Maze(F) - own a bit of Entropia history.

These two outfits have been since the first days of Entropia. The original style and flair has been graciously maintained by the various updates to the Entropia system, and still looks absolutely awesome. Left is Maze (orange), right is Citadel (blue). I spend to little time in Entropia and...
  2. Renegade Citadel And Maze

Renegade Citadel And Maze

renegade outfits
  3. tiebender

Donate towards Spin Rep Pitt's legal fees

The real problem is Mindark. Oho, yes it is, now I said it. We have been asking for a loaning system since EU was PE and before the first golden age. A simple system where a virtual item was instantly returned to the owner when the owner activates an virtual button (which then decays some)...
  4. tiebender

EF gay community

wtf??! I saw this image the right bar on EF.. [ Sure, I'm an angel myself, but not gay, but please, do keep it cumming. ALH; well, its google ads, it tracks what you like TIE; Yes :) I was just surprised that the bot thought EF was gay. ^_^ I love the responses. Usually I don't give a...
  5. Gay

Gay

gay community
  6. Gay

Gay

gay community
  7. tiebender

Klogt, at med du grundlag, elasticitet med at gøre det, fem ikke, tidevandsenergi slet ikke at...

Klogt, at med du grundlag, elasticitet med at gøre det, fem ikke, tidevandsenergi slet ikke at nævne nu. Translates to: Wise, that with you foundation, flexible to do it, five not, tidal power not to mention now. I think you meant; Tie is a gay crackwhore with a tiny wiener.
  8. tiebender

Some loot thingie

ROI wtf, 200%?? Why do you ppl keep at it when loots are bad? I go on 200 ped hunt/mining trip, get 50% back, then I stop, wait a day or two and try again. Simple rule is to change location first when halfway through a shitty run. Second option is to change profession. Third option is to stop...
  9. tiebender

Question: Whitdrawal

what?! I had to withdraw once, it took 5 months! was soon 2 years ago though, maybe has changed since. I don't know.. last I heard about withdrawing was in November, a friend of mine withdrew, got his money in mid Feburary. Maybe it varies pending on amount? Ma knows. Tie
  10. tiebender

Wildman & Della of WildD3amons (w/VIDEO)

Shannon, Brent & Della. Now I understand. I wish you the best Brent and Della, I am glad you found happiness. If anyone out there knows Shannon irl, please relay a warm greeting from Tie. thx. Tie
  11. tiebender

Wildman & Della of WildD3amons (w/VIDEO)

What about Shannon??! Nice article Mindstar, but there is something missing. Unlike Wildman who heard about the planet Calypso within the Entropia Universe in the Fall of 2005 when NeverDie purchased his asteroid, Della had found out about the expansion of space and the new colony through a...
  12. tiebender

Planet Calypso - Population origins

EU and real life mixing I totally agree. And object as well. Why would I want anything of my real life to have anything to do with my EU life? I don't mind the other way, but I am in EU to seek refuge from the real world, not to have a full time job and care about geopolitical and geocultural...
  13. tiebender

Entropia Let it Rock: DeadBody Angel

thx Pesoc Thx to all those that saw my vid. Plz keep bumping me :) Pesoc: yes, your view was quite right, story was changed a few times, but that was not because I lost interest, but the other actress shots... the video shots with her and the wings irl got screwed by the equipment. I was sad...
  14. tiebender

awesome inspiration that made me join entropia but now I don't know.

Hey!!! Blergh! You don't have to sell your soul! (thanks for watching my video, im glad you like it.) :D It is possible to actually think EU is really cool and a nice play to spend your time and money. I use EU as a "free space" for my mind. Right now the creative means are not that vast...
  15. tiebender

All KF Competition Video/Film makers

Angel Props teaser.. ..and the video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj-RD_wQVWs High res version got screwed, but can remake at request. >original thread link< feedback from new EU player (interesting development) Tie
Back