Recent content by Tilli

1. T

Current ESI Drop Rate

Eve said on one stream when doing dasp that he sometimes gets like 5 a day and had just looted 700p one on dasp
  2. T

What would you do if you had 20k PEDs?

You sure? It maybe gives 7% more of those multi rolls, maybe 7% smaller ones but 7% more? and those contains items
  3. T

Why zorra? 100 range and 3.2 dpp with delta, thats 7% more damage per ped than armatrix, can chip hp away nicely on those 1k+ hp mobs, you can make L armor/fap last longer, 24k~ ped you can shoot before delta breaks, if you get a good fap, you can hunt with a friend or two, so you pay part of...
  4. T

I had around 19k peds and lost it hunting, mining, crafting, i could have had imp ares, runspeed ring, zorra hk, corrosive blade, trauma 6, mod ek2350 or 2600, and adj resto, also can do some level 5 mining on argus E pvp, maybe buy lich blueprints set and use those and martial/stealth, wont...
  5. T

Ardorjies Hunting Blog

If you can make terramaster 7 at someone with korwil ears, you can mine redulite with that, needs like 900 depth if i got it in my head correctly
  6. T

Some hunting, crafting and mining tips

Fixed that post a bit, i belive you can win in tt, but its so rare, only maybe few ppl can pull it off, only by getting lucky, like some big amp miners or big tt crafters on condition that gets the biggest one right at start and dont waste the whole hof.
  7. T

Looking at leeloo log, she had run with 5k ped done, was it 99% tt return, and 115% with MU profit around per that amount unamped, so if she used an level 5 with same tt return and ore composition. would be still 5k from finder, and another 10k extra with amp, so that would have given him 1.5k...
  8. T

Comparing mining amps level 5 is 12p a click, level 7 is 22p per click, level 7 gets you 120p of amped tt and 5 gets you 200p, level 7 is 1p more per pop. Maybe not good idea to pay that extra cost for 1 ped of more amping Terra 5 is 60p a click for 325, can make 1000p worth of amping with that...
  9. T

Ardorjies Hunting Blog

I thought about arcspark myself, but it seems like those sb-40-50 are cheap to make, so maybe use those with trauma 6 instead and make em yourself and have a chance to loot expensive gun BP while doing it, you also have bit more eff with armatrix? Maybe its cheaper and more dps using SB-50 self...
  10. T

Samurai shins if magerian is cheap is maybe cheaper than gizmo 5, maybe good for leveling to lich? there is on rocktropia level 2 and 3 roc-tec finders, maybe when oil, lyst, thyroid is cheap for miner good idea to skill tools on rocktropia with it and try to get those? On ancient greek...
  11. T

Selling: Smilgs - selling ~800K remaining skill points individually, some very rare

Dont sell the skills, just take a break, maybe game is better after 5 years and you wanna play, you maybe dont need the money New items will come out tho, maybe sell uber items Maybe do migrations only
  12. T

Eve said those afk mouse/keyboard macros are against rules, so maybe check with mindark before using those
  13. T

Seems like you need terra 3 for antimag, maybe 105 tier 3 also works, so 630 depth
  14. T

Innovations to end the Uber Hunting suffering and increase players

Dont hunt so much you suffer, you can play other games too or do other stuff
  15. T

1 sweat to Phantom (M)

I got with was it terramaster 3 with 3 depth enhancer, shinook jungle north LA, redulite, rugaritz, also had putty, W side of LA, you could try if someone can make a set with your ruga
Back