Recent content by TimTim

1. TimTim

Entropia forum chat actions

Well, don't use the 'spank' action in EF chat. I logged in, spanked moogle, and promptly got banned from chatting! Why is that action even there? Either that or 711 is having some serious PMS. It's probably the second one, actually.
  2. TimTim

Lowest Reputation Ever

Hey, I'm #3. That's good enough for an achievement. I think the moderators don't like me. Probably from when I called 711 a loser in the chatroom. (He is, btw)
  3. TimTim

Lowest Reputation Ever

Hey, why did this thread get moved from achievements to off topic? I'd PM the moderator, but it's not obvious who moved it.
  4. TimTim

Remove Equipped Armour Functionality

I voted no, I think it should take a little while to change clothes/armor. It's more realistic.
  5. TimTim

Britany Spears Bald Hot or Not?

Gwen Stefani is much hotter.
  6. TimTim

Lowest Reputation Ever

I've got the least reputation on this forum out of everybody! That's not easy to do. It's necessary to post controversial things that rock people's little worlds, and to neg rep all the trolls so they neg rep me back.
  7. TimTim

Banned from EU ?

Has anyone ever actually been banned from EU? I've gotten away with some pretty despicable behavior in-game and not so much as a warning from MA. I'm beginning to think they don't enforce their EULA in-game.
  8. TimTim

Any announcements about new tps or even new continent???

Uh...have they even finished Northern and Southeastern Amethera yet? (I'm still hoping northern Amethera will be PVP3 with no teleporters anywhere)
  9. TimTim

shooting: Right click VS. fast key

I use the left mouse button to fire. There's a slight delay when using the right mouse button that I find annoying, and auto-aim is for people that can't play FPS.
  10. TimTim

Armor and Evasion

It appears to me that wearing armor may increase a person's evasion: ie - I get more complete misses while wearing armor and less 1 damage hits, and more hits and less misses when not wearing armor.
  11. TimTim

Lots of no loots in a row means...

Lots of no loots in a row means...
  12. TimTim

Is EU Gambling?

When you talk about loot returns being 75% - 85% or 100% or 110%, I think it's not entirely random, it matters what you do. If you think you should just be able to do anything and get 110%, well, that wouldn't work without a lot more advertising.
  13. TimTim

Is EU Gambling?

Hey, it's not gambling if you don't pay any money. There's no way to possibly lose.
  14. TimTim

Remove the green dots from PvP

Removing the radar would actually add a bunch of finding targets and manuvering features. Of course, the AI would have to be improved to compensate...
  15. TimTim

Do you feel betrayed by MA?

I feel great about MA, but I guess that's because I'm a winner.
Back