Recent content by Tina Walther

1. Tina Walther

Buying: Supremacy (F)

With migration upcoming let's give this a bump
  2. Tina Walther

FYI: and another assault exploit!!

Also in my opinion it's not our task as players to test that out. When we submitted or support cases about that possible exploit it should be tested by the responsible design team ™, and after confirming or disapproving our concerns in their test environment, notifying the community that either...
  3. Tina Walther

HoF: HOF Summer Mayhem 2020 Practice 1

Sorry for offtopic, True, when I put w10 on a regular hdd its almost unusable in its default config. And even after I disabled all the crap like that cloud service and index service which all run in the background. On startup and upto like 2 min after login screen the HDD usage stayed around...
  4. Tina Walther

Timer on all buffs is 120 (?) seconds so lock the reentering for that time. Easy solution
  5. Tina Walther

HoF: HOF Summer Mayhem 2020 Practice 1

Gratz, do you still run windows XP?
  6. Tina Walther

I got just the standard Copy Pasta answer on the support case.
  7. Tina Walther

I see an even worse cenario, if thats done with Boss Elite. That way you can already Damage the Main Boss when Entering the instance, not after you killed off the First Wave of small Mulmun
  8. Tina Walther

price on high tier ZORRA HK

Did the enhancer consumption increased alot with that update?
  9. Tina Walther

CPU usage after recent update

check out nvidia-smi its a commandline tool which which you can read out alot of data, but also set things like the powerlimit and in general for both AMD and Nvidia GPU´s i like to use Afterburner to set clocks framelimit or readout stats
  10. Tina Walther

Have you seen the ModMerp?

Yes they did:
  11. Tina Walther

Buying: Supremacy (F)

Hello, as title says i´m looking for the following female armor parts: Supremacy Thigh Guards Supremacy Gloves Supremacy Foot Guards Hoping that in Eomon Migration new parts drop, since spare parts outside of existing Armor sets seem to be non existant. Feel free to PM me here or Ingame if you...
  12. Tina Walther

Help: Knives, fists, and clubs oh my!

The old generics like basic target assessment unit do not drop anymore. So for these "special" melee weapons its currently best to take codex reward until you're maxed on those that are available.
  13. Tina Walther

Have you seen the ModMerp?

So Mod Merp is a official maturity level after stalker that can be set in the fertilizer terminal? Nice. Will check it out when I'm home
  14. Tina Walther

Buying: Easter Ring 2020 or Christmas Ring 17/18

Changed Items of Interest. Now looking to Trade my MMOWC+Ped for Christmas/Halloween