Recent content by TinyDancer

1. TinyDancer

Bloodbath at oil rig -Fun

I watched your entire video (which took some effort I might add), not really sure what YOU actually did here or the actual point of this post is, but whatev.
  2. TinyDancer

Open War

Please close this thread...as the original poster has apparently completely edited his original post and signature.
  3. TinyDancer

Open War

OMG...I can not get my FREE oil! Players keep shooting me:( Not only that, they keep shooting down my Sleip. and destroying my Valk. I do not have the PED's or the skills to be able to fight back. I know what I will do! I should do mob trains (again) and try to decay their equipment and...
  4. TinyDancer

Epic Battle for Greenthorne LA

It was indeed a fun time had by ALL! Hope this level of fun and excitement continues in the future:cool: Was amazing to see Star and company in action. Thank you T-Jay for being there to record and George Ace Skywalker for your article reflecting the event.
  5. TinyDancer

2013-01-14 Land grab

It really was epic...a lot of participants and some good PK fun!:handgun::rocket:
  6. TinyDancer

Star Gazing (Episode IV)

#2 is not entirely accurate...
  7. TinyDancer

Favorite game?

World of Tanks:) Can find me on there as "PKStar".
  8. TinyDancer

How to get Turrelion armor

This ^^ Also more information here:) http://cyreneforum.com/threads/turrelion-armor-ul-inconsistant-information.658/#post-5087
  9. TinyDancer

World Domination

Was not accusing...it was. hmmm...:scratch2:
  10. TinyDancer

Is this a correct way to hunt?

Too bad this is standard behavior...:/
  11. TinyDancer

All I want to know is...have they been banned yet? If not...why did others get banned for it and not any members of cK? If they do not get banned...hopping and my quad and going hunting.
  12. TinyDancer

Eomon Patriarch spawns in Twin Peaks????

My apologies...you are correct...sorry I am not so good at the art of dragging mobs...;) Or using vehicles to hunt them.
  13. TinyDancer

Eomon Patriarch spawns in Twin Peaks????

Did you use the same VTOL (or quad) when you hunt them too?...:P https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?230296-Is-this-a-correct-way-to-hunt
  14. TinyDancer

too funny...
  15. TinyDancer

FYI: Death - BlackAngels Edition: Land Managers!

Great job BA and friends. For taking the lands back :P even though was only 1 week without them REAL World Domination lasts more than a week Wanna have some pk fun? Wanna be in a soc that does not have to make excuses for losing after one week? Wanna join the winning team? Then look no further...
Back