Recent content by toad

1. T

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

Well i did, but since the first announcement obviously was wrong and changed afterwards i thought it was just like last year.
  2. T

I did think about that, but i just don't care. Feels more important to stop as soon as i found about this stupid change.
  3. T

I can understand that it is to short for some people. But i don't think this is the correct path to solve that, they could just have added a repeat step after you are done that awards mayhem tokens and universal ammo for each X amount of points for the different categories.
  4. T

Dick move by MA to change the points and not even be very clear with the change, sadly i noticed it first today so i will not be able to finish redulite unless i increase my DPS ALOT. I will vote with my wallet and quit at 50k points (that is were i'm at today) and not participate in any more...
  5. T

MindArk's net sales and profit after financial items increase significantly in Q4 2023

Yes, we have laws for that. Like in every other case with good news the professional traders are there to make money, that drives up the price on the stock temporarily.
  6. T

MindArk's net sales and profit after financial items increase significantly in Q4 2023

If that were true they would not report it as the user's assets, even locked accounts is the users assets, if an account is locked for fraud i guess the user will loose the account with the assets on the account, but that is probably different from case to case also.
  7. T

I would say that "unconsumed user holding" is the peds you have on your ped card + the TT value of the stuff you own.
  8. T

MNDRK shares in Mindark

In today news... The share is up 77% today when im writing this :) https://www.placera.se/placera/pressmeddelanden/2024/02/08/mindark-pe-ab-earnings-upgrade-mindarks-net-sales-and-profit-after-financial-items-increase-significantly-in-q4-2023.html
  9. T

MNDRK shares in Mindark

Mindark has a equity capital of 2.26 sek/share and the share is at 2.4 sek today, they have almost all of the stock market value covered by equity capital, that can't be a bad thing. The CEO wrote in the letter to shareholders that they are aiming to start giving stock dividens to the share...
  10. T

Selling: Pills

Added Neurostim-A, send your offers, deals to be made fast.
  11. T

Some pills sold!
  12. T

:bump:
  13. T

Selling: Paint cans

14. T

Selling: Paint cans