Recent content by Tohrin Tuber

1. Tohrin Tuber

GenX000's The Sweat Price Is Right!

Chris Tohrin Tuber Its 1424!
  2. Tohrin Tuber

Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

Hm I always get the feeling MA is going too far ahead of itself. Instead of bringing the fields they created to perfection, they are opening up more and more fields, which again lack in completness. Not only would it take much less effort to balance and complete the existing things (beacons...
  3. Tohrin Tuber

Looking for a (nice and active) Soc

Hey guys :) My Name is Chris Tohrin Tuber, i'm quite new to the Game and i am looking for a nice soc. My skills are something around 10k. The Soc shouldnt be focused on hunting, because i dont like fighting big bad monsters :D Please Pm me so we can talk greetz Chris
  4. Tohrin Tuber

Question: List of traders with websites

hey... have a little own webside (forum) http://entropia.forums-free.com/ where i sell my stuff / the stuff of the soc. Everyone is invited to use the forum for trading/discussion etc. :)
  5. Entropia Universe2

Entropia Universe2

6. Tohrin Tuber

EFD Contest: Design a Creature!

The Squartis Name: Squartis Squartis, because they are small and weak, only exist in little "warbands", which consist of different professions and of at least 3 Squartis. Therefore, even though 1 Squartie is really really weak, together they make up a good team which can be tough to take...
  7. Tohrin Tuber

Win 1000 EFD + just for guessing!

June 14 th :P if the engine comes soon:P
  8. Tohrin Tuber

Tohrin Tubers Trading Company- TTTC

This will be the only bumb...
  9. Tohrin Tuber

The Service will start at Monday 1st December :)
  10. Tohrin Tuber

Hello there :) Welcome to my TTTC (Tohrin Tuber Trading Company) Project: This is a Service/Trading Project to develop a better economical Trading between Entropians. What is the TTTC ? The TTTC offers a Buying/Selling Service for players who want to use more chances to make a good deal. Also...
  11. Tohrin Tuber

I dont understand the maths..

Actually that is what i like about the game :P u learn math while playing Without a calculator u are completly screwed :P
  12. Tohrin Tuber

deposit

hmm whats actually the safest way to deposit? i do it always with the paysafe stuff....but if the same would happen to me i had no chance to get my money back o.O
  13. Tohrin Tuber

ESI price

are there actually skills which have a lower value than the esi?
  14. Tohrin Tuber

Best Places to Sweat & Hunt?

hmm dunno kind of like the peaceful place like fort troy also u have more chances there to talk to people
  15. Tohrin Tuber

Would you like a higher price for your sweat?

hmmm wonder what happens when the chinese people come :P
Back