Recent content by TommyNOR

1. TommyNOR

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

Great stuff :wise:, loking forward to read the ansver:boxer:
  2. TommyNOR

How to make taming interesting for MA?

1/100 things Wel pet`s in pvp-ring is a god idea, train your pet to achieve diferent attack`s. Example: Daiki `bite`this wil do 15 damage on a opponent could be a snabel whom are trained to do acid damage 20, you could have trained your pet to achieve several attacks which wil need to charge up...
  3. TommyNOR

wow that was better than what i got :laugh: Reply: Thank you for your inquiry. The information we have so far is that all systems that are not yet back in the game will be implemented before the end of this year. Unfortunately, we do not have any more specific information regarding this at...
  4. TommyNOR

Atleast they gave us tomtebloss :hammer:
  5. TommyNOR

They soult atleast talk to us, let us know how its going ore what they are working on. but they leave us in the dark, Damn them :sniper:
  6. TommyNOR

Info: Taming under development by MindArk!

Taming under development by MindArk Is it ? i certainly hope so :scared:
  7. TommyNOR

this is realy disappointing, i cant belive it :mad: WHY ! WHY ! WHY ! MA wil make money on it, crafters need to start making whips, we wil need food again and if pets now maybe can dress up in armor ore other stuff the list can be endless so WHY arent they back yet !!! :eyecrazy: The more...
  8. TommyNOR

And we wait :computer:
  9. TommyNOR

Question: PVP Rules/Basics?

PvP ! Wel i think you do need to spend 10-20k ped to be able to pvp, atleast if you want to win, to jouse a LR66 ore even LR53 you will need skills whitch wil alone cost 10-20k. And your cars/tanks/planes :P the systen is so that a handheald gun can exsplode it faster than a mounted one...
  10. TommyNOR

Still waiting :eyecrazy: what is the problem? why dose it take so long? damn-it they are loosing money:banghead:
  11. TommyNOR

Info: Here is what the new taming will look like :D

yeah i hope it wil be back soon, and that all mobs can be tamed if you got the skills :whip:
  12. TommyNOR

Taming related all time hall of fame

I wil join in to, here are my skills :acid:
  13. TommyNOR

Petition to Bring Taming Back

I cant wait fore it to come back :yay:
  14. TommyNOR

Achievement: My first global

GratZzZz m8 :yay:
  15. TommyNOR

Thank you fore helping me whit the soil sample mission info, realy needed that.

Thank you fore helping me whit the soil sample mission info, realy needed that.
Back