Recent content by Toom Tabard

1. T

Did the Hussk spawn?

Didn't say it was right. I'm just pointing out the rationale behind why Kim spawned the Hussk. It was a one time thing, because people were not getting loot when they clearly should have been on several of the 2nd biggest mob in the game. Again, they are simply damned if they do and damned if...
  2. T

Did the Hussk spawn?

Kim chose to spawn the Hussk after he spawned 2 no loot Purgers after claiming the no loot algorithm for mobs that size was 10,000 to 1. In the case yesterday it was 2 of 5. The he killed one himself later as a test and got no loot also. The feeling being there was that he felt bad about the...
  3. T

Selling: MM Rewards Cat3: Place 1&3

Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem - bid +7k
  4. T

Merry Mayhem Results Update

Last night I killed a random Kerberos Alpha and Mayhem mission updated. Got prizes and diploma just a few minutes ago. I had also gone into mayhem instance and killed an extra Ara about a week ago and mission updated then too. Kerb I killed was not in instance.
  5. T

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Abimelech Toom Tabard
  6. T

Ebn: Rx spotted in northern eudoria

Ok. I get it now :yay: For some reason I was fixating in my mind on some kind of HusskRX's. Instead of realizing RX=Dev. Too much :smoke:
  7. T

Where does it say that it's a pvp event? Of course, if they have a 1 hour event, it is going to be inconvenient somewhere in the world. Which is reason enough to have events that are longer than an hour. Complaining that cost is too high for a longer event? Who says if the event is 4 hours...
  8. T

Seriously? An international game like this and we have a 1 hour window to participate? So, I get to participate as long as I hunt from 5-6 am (my time) on a Saturday morning? It's just silly. This is a 24 hour game played by people all across this planet, why do we continue to have events...
  9. T

Bug or New Feature?

Fairly new to using FAP a lot so didn't notice it before. Just started walking forward while fapping in between mobs, nice.
  10. T

Bug or New Feature?

I can get full heals from FAP while walking backwards. Bug or new feature that I didn't see?
  11. T

Selling: Hedoc Mayhem

I'm in +1.3k
  12. T

Attributes - What do they do for the MOB?

Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to imply strength was in any way related to damage. Just thought it was strange that something so feeble could hit me through armor. It did get me thinking though, if strength = carry weight on mobs as well, would mobs with less strength be more likely to drop items...
  13. T

Attributes - What do they do for the MOB?

After being ambushed by a Mutated Chirpy a few days ago and then going back and scanning it, I'm convinced the Mob stats except Stamina are meaningless. It had 1 Strength and was hitting me for 150 points of damage with Angel armor on.
  14. T

Chirpy

Got blindsided by a Mutated Chirpy last night, so they are around.
  15. T

Discovery: GeoTreak H8 Mean (L) Blueprint (L)

I have a bp for the Mean also, but I can't find any geotrek hardened talytic to craft it.
Back