Recent content by totalwar235

1. T

trading

thank you for the replies, i think that i got the general idea that my items are low level so ill try and store up more of them.
  2. T

trading

how long does it normally take for people to sell their hunted materials? I have over 10 ped of: muscle oil animal/soft/snablesnot hides socket components teir 1 components stone and cloth extractors I can normally find buyers for ores and emats in an hour or a buyer for sweat but i have been...
  3. T

Another challenge: Beat WoW

first time just broke my voting cherry and went for calypso! we will win!
  4. T

system error

rofl, that was it. thank you.
  5. T

system error

I am not downloading EU on my laptop but after i download the installer and I try to launch the game i get an error stating that the program cant start because d3dx9_34.dll is missing and that i should try to reinstall the game. I have done this maybe 5 times and every time the same error comes...
  6. T

Question: what is that?

lol, thank you again bemo. without you i would be a little more ignorant
  7. T

Question: what is that?

what the heck is that symbol next to the name?? https://www.dropbox.com/s/f621jsvj60pjs82/unknownthing.png (if it wont show it)
  8. T

Question: planets

Bemo that is actually exactly what i was looking for 0.o nice job
  9. T

Question: planets

I read on the forum that MA owns Calypso. my way of thinking that means that not all the planets are owned by MA. can someone please clear this up for me or at least explain why other companies may want to own planets?
  10. T

The Rig

thank you! and please dont wait for me to pop up and shoot me :)
  11. T

The Rig

very good info. next question. where could i find the rig?
  12. T

The Rig

I hear this is a place to get free oil. anyone feel like explain it a bit more for me?
  13. T

Info: Fair Sweat Trade! Buying and Selling Sweat for Non-Profit

is this just at nea's? (complete newb, started 4 days ago)
  14. T

unable to launch

lock please > solved Alright, it is working perfectly fine. take like 15 min to open up but its all there, doesn't close me out or anything. lets just say it is good. thank you for the help maria. lock thread please<
  15. T

unable to launch

maria, i did that just this morning lol. and it did work but only after i placed it under no restrictions in my firewall and ran it in windows xp sp 2 compatibility with admin access. though it takes soooo long to load, like 15 min to lauch the game to the login window. hoping i can still log...
Back