Recent content by Tuhin

1. T

Dealing With Problems In This Forum

Thanks friends. Next time I will open a new topic instead.
  2. T

Dealing With Problems In This Forum

I lately replied to a topic that interested me and a dude down voted my "Reputation Points" saying "Why u necro 9 years old threads??"...I didn't get it...before somedays I replied to an old TOpic and again the same thing. So the question is are we not even allowed to reply to Topics that...
  3. T

Why Entropia Universe Client Sucks

Lol, enjoy your high speed network speed. Then you know how much it sucks to get stuck at 60kb/s ...whatever Planet Calypso is downloading (again) now...and hopefully I will be able to play the game tomorrow. Gotta contact support. And please guys, stop quarreling.
  4. T

No, after each update I have to re download Planet Calypso?
  5. T

I have downloaded Entropia Universe some weeks ago and have been playing peacefully...now after this update I had to update like 1.5 GB, no problem...then again 2.7 GB...whatever...at least now after this I will be able to play peacefully again.....again 4.7 GB???! WTF!? Looks like my Entropia...
  6. T

Derrels Hunting Guide, for NOOBS!

It's Sollomate Opalo
  7. T

Changing your hairstyle...

In Calypso Gateway I never got a chance to Edit my Avatar...weird...
  8. T

Selling: Sollomate Opalo

Shut Up And Take My Money!!! How Much!!!?
  9. T

Entropia Universe did not shut down normally

Thank You guys and thank you (to the poster). I had been having the same problem and you've fixed it. Maybe it's just the cache files...anyways... thank you all so much. :)
  10. T

Most Eco Weapon

I heard that mean people are the defects of parents...it's true.....btw, what were you all saying, haters? Actually I am too much above you all to actually hear your hate speeches...no..no...I am not talking about being above your entropia accounts. I am talking about humanity and self esteem...
  11. T

Good Weapons

No way...the site is about making money.. not weapons... so sad, I have proved you wrong kid...
  12. T

Most Eco Weapon

Sorry bro, for disappointing you. But I have made a LOT OF PROGRESS!!! I have 197 PEDs.....
  13. T

Most Eco Weapon

Can you all stop being negative, please?
  14. T

Most Eco Weapon

Not cool bro....you're just trolling .....
  15. T

Most Eco Weapon

What is the most Eco Laser/BLP Rifle under 50 PEDs in Planet Calypso. All that I have been using still now is Sollomate Opalo. But now I have got rid of it and want a good Eco weapon. As I am earning super high PEDs I have a good capital to start hunting out with. So, any eco weapon? Don't ask...
Back