Recent content by Uncle Mo

1. Uncle Mo

Selling: CLOSED Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted T6.99 (Adj V1)

My buddy had one. It is so much fun to shoot and gratifying results. I'll keep an eye out for a SB/BO.
  2. Uncle Mo

EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

That was going to be my question. Is it one point per global? Love your events Ms. Pudding! I can't wait to participate
  3. Uncle Mo

News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but we'd be grateful if the buff icons would be a bit larger and color coded for easy recognition. It should be much easier to recognize if I'm missing a skill pill, or a reload, crit buff. ^^^^ These are a bit tough to decipher at a glance.
  4. Uncle Mo

News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

My biggest request is that there is the ability to fully resize the UI and have excellent options for customization. I've been playing on a lower resolution for so long now because I can't see icons at 1440p. Looks like a very nice effort so far!
  5. Uncle Mo

Selling: WTS/WTT Arsonistic Chip 3, TEN Edition, Tier 7.14

Hello all, I've decided to change up my gear and it's time for me to part with my beloved Arson Chip 3, TEN Edition, Tier 7.14. Not in a hurry to sell and don't really want to sell. This has been a perfect match for my pistols. Buyout is +8500 You can PM me here or contact me in game. Luri...
  6. Uncle Mo

entropia wiki sub pages do not work

How much is this killing business? People who want to trade items often need to check the Wiki to see if the items will work for them.
  7. Uncle Mo

Selling: Damage enhancers

Thanks for the great deal today!
  8. Uncle Mo

FYI: Easter mayhem 2021 and ring 2021

Cheers!
  9. Uncle Mo

FYI: Easter mayhem 2021 and ring 2021

So it increases critical damage and decreases critical damage by 15%. It seems like a wash on paper. What exactly will that do?
  10. Uncle Mo

Selling: SOLD: Arson 3 TEN Edition T 7.93 TIR 181

I love mine. It's a great pulling weapon for my L4. Reasonable tier costs for the final levels which should go quick.
  11. Uncle Mo

News: Merry Mayhem 2020 Results

No adjustment for the lack of Hispidous points killed with an Arsonistic chip? That was a bug and I don't see a correction.
  12. Uncle Mo

MA You Fixed Opal And Gems. It's Time To Do The Same Thing To Tier Components! Adjust Tier Requirements On Certain Items Too.

No. I'm a hunter and I like markup too. I'm all for supply and demand. If the supply can be manipulated unfairly by players, then there's a problem. The current loot system curbs drop rates depending on how many items are in player's inventories. This allows players to hoard items and lower the...
  13. Uncle Mo

MA You Fixed Opal And Gems. It's Time To Do The Same Thing To Tier Components! Adjust Tier Requirements On Certain Items Too.

Folks, The same issue that was affecting Opal and tier gems is plaguing Tier Component drop rates. Tier 3 Components for instance are currently around 750% markup with a yearly markup of 420% and a decade markup of 194%. It's out of hand. Mindark, you know the problem. You know the solution...
  14. Uncle Mo

Why is the Entropia Universe not on Steam?

Steam usually takes 33% of game prices. There's no way MA can take a percentage hit on PED deposits. They would have to negotiate some sort of deal and Steam likes to take a cut of the action. It won't happen.
  15. Uncle Mo

The Chain of Ascension - Chance to WIN 10k PED in a Day.

Gave it a good run tonight on stream. They were globaling good for me. Managed a Chain 2.