Recent content by Unique

1. Unique

MindArk EU goes China (swe)

forgot the link yes but now its there and it shows for me, sorry for that
  2. Unique

MindArk EU goes China (swe)

Thougt this would be intresting for you gamers here in EU :cool: Practilly doesnt say much more then a cooperation between MA and CRD is initiated and that during 2008 chineas planets (!) will be implanted. Oh, yes its mention the deal is going to give MA thousends of miljon's generated, if its...
  3. Unique

Shopping Malls Update

Keep in mind MA operates from sweden. we must be one of the most taxed ppl in the world for what i know so i i fully understand this...lol
  4. Unique

Account problem

Rainshine, go to thier homesite and find the place you use if you have by misstake lost the link for your first log in. use faq for guiding yourself there. there you fill in your email you used to register and i hope it speed up things. probleby their computer gone on vacation, everybody does in...
  5. Unique

Should Dub get to choose POtE Buyer?

hehe, very entirtaining reading this thread, especially the fact its go on and on and on is very intresting. Gotta love it, dont you? :D
  6. Unique

Finder of HIGH End Armors & Weapons!

Bump for this salesman
  7. Unique

Champions League Season 2

Thank you sweety, but it was my shortblade that did it :) Honeslty i hate melee but sense my shortblade still are abit low (3k around) i thougt this was a nice oppertunity to skill some. see you next time hon, or earlier, i still have shitload of clothing i dont use in my inventory, lol
  8. Unique

Auction mistake: Joda please RSP

I know joda as a very very honest man. I doubt he say "suit your self" or what ever and walk away. Belive me those 700 ped doesnt matter much on or off for him. Probleby trying to get some space in storage and felt pitty over TT em. The solution would be asking for someone that have him on FL...
  9. Unique

Whats Happening To Ore Values

You could ofcourse try that, and when you do i belive you all have the answer why theres no demand anymore...
  10. Unique

Selling full shadow armor (M)

Bumbing this thread up again
  11. Unique

The CTRL+V game

Mick appeared on the Irish version of "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" and was nearly at the end of the quiz with winnings of £500,000. "You've done very well so far," said the show's presenter, "But to get the $1million, you've only got one lifeline left - Phone a friend. Everything is riding...
  12. Unique

Absurd ping times

7ms :D messege to short...
  13. Unique

ESI Crash?

Hallelulia
  14. Unique

Strange or not, here comes anotyher B.U.M.P for you Hexx :)
  15. Unique

Consider this as a friendly bump my friend
Back