Recent content by Unvinsible

1. Unvinsible

Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

CP Sold for around 3,3 mill ped, so almost 10 years later priced at 5 mill peds. Pretty good deal for Buzz. I have no doubt this will all sell eventually with the low price per share of 10 peds each.
  2. Unvinsible

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Made a fairly large withdraw 31.oct.2016, it was committed on 05.jan.2017, so just over 2 months real time, was expecting longer.
  3. Unvinsible

Do you think the AH needs a rework?

Definitivly needs an upgrade, personally I want an all option on planets, so I don't exclude every planet but Calypso. But generally, lots of things that can be greatly improved.
  4. Unvinsible

Question: How does Withdrawl work.

ahh well that would explain it yes
  5. Unvinsible

Question: How does Withdrawl work.

Pretty sure it's when they send the money, not when you make the withdraw. As that could be gamed very easily with a two month withdraw time. (cancel withdraw if you lose out). I think it was that way when I withdrawed last, but cant say for sure.
  6. Unvinsible

An ALL tab on auction, so you can view listed auctions from all planets instead of just one at a time.

Sure a checkbox would work too, anything aslong as it's better then now.
  7. Unvinsible

Beware of using websites to buy PED

Luckily this game does not really have any problems with this, as the only ones losing out on this are those foolish enough to try, I would guess a very very small minority. The spamming can't really be stopped thought, and that is a shame, but nothing can be done really. Can limit chat access...
  8. Unvinsible

An ALL tab on auction, so you can view listed auctions from all planets instead of just one at a time.

An ALL tab on auction, so you can view listed auctions from all planets instead of just one at a time. Good for buyers and sellers, if I put out auctions at cyrene or some other less populated arenas, it might not sell even thought it's the best deal for a calypsian buyer, most buyers are not...
  9. Unvinsible

Disturbance Notice

You don't need to be good to perform a large ddos attack, just a big credit card.
  10. Unvinsible

web shop puchases never arriving

Yes I had the same problem when I bought gold starter pack day before yesterday. I sent support ticket, but when arriving on a new planet yesterday and relogging there I suddenly got the items. So cancled the support ticket.
  11. Unvinsible

Help New Player or Free Weekly Events : 12,000 PED Per Week

If something sounds too good to be true, it ....... This guys in not believable sorry, why would he make all this advertisements before he has bought the CLD. It would be against his interest to increase CLD price before he has bought. Sorry for being sceptical, but I have seen similar things...
  12. Unvinsible

Mindark Official Prophet at Twins (Amps and CLD's questions)

I do not think MA is buying back CLD. But, you have to not have payed much attention if you think MA can back up every ped ingame with dollars. They can not, that's old news. But that doesen't mean they are going to go bankrupt. And I am sure their long term goal is still to be able to cover...
  13. Unvinsible

Question: Latest increase in CLD price

Not like the revenue has increased, so just a matter of time before it pops again imo
  14. Unvinsible

CLD vs AUD: A comparison

Not sure where you got that from, but I think twitter/facebook is a bad investment long term
  15. Unvinsible

CLD vs AUD: A comparison

I don't think they have been sold out, not payed much attention tho, someone might know better. Very suprised if they have. Ill give what I calculated if your interested: 13.53% this year on cld at 1400. (from cld thread) And if my math is correct AUD at 44 ped gives only 7.2% AUD gives same...
Back