Recent content by User Name

1. U

Achievement: 1st to lvl500

2. U

Buying: Frontier plus A106

Adjusted Mk.2 would also do the trick ... and prefer an imp A105 instead of A106 - thanks
  3. U

Buying: Frontier plus A106

Hello all, looking for a Frontier 100 and an A106 ... Or something similar, let me know if you have something in that region for sale ... Must be rifle, must be laser, must be unl. .... thanks
  4. U

Red Ped Bank

36,5% Interest ... LOL How many idiots play this game to go for that kind of interest rate in nowadays world ???
  5. U

I could do with some help

Hello all, I have not logged in quite a while after the update where I basically stopped being able to walk in a straight line or do anything. So logged in today only to find that since that update nothing has seemingly changed in terms of moving and all ... I am not very patient und logged...
  6. U

Help wanted!

Can people please NOT sending idiotic support messages clocking up the few resources MA has for something like this? So this LA has changed, so effing what, a lot has changed here over the years, gun stats have been changed, hangars, taming ... The list is endless ... ... so why are you so...
  7. U

Question: Enigma key - Stage 1 -

ED-5 Grade 1 fragments ... Are they elusive? Mined for an hour - nothing - Hunted 200 punies - nothing - Am I missing something, do I need to hunt bigger mobs to get them or am I stupid ?
  8. U

Asteroid - Dome 3

so basically ... a highly taxed area with shit resources ? Sorry, but rather put on some mobs as this resource mix would not attract anyone with a sane mind imo
  9. U

Medusa --- It stinks !!

300k peds for Meduas ... Won by Qetesh, a.k.a. Akoz, a.k.a. Qetesh ? Am I the only one here thinking that this is anything BUT real. I would really like some MA officials checking this and potentially locking BOTH his accounts if the Medusa auction has been anything but legit. Sorry, but no...
  10. U

Land Tax - excel help

got the answer - thanks - thread can be deleted
  11. U

Problems with Paysafecard

Could we get some more information please? Can you give paysafecard coupons back ?????
  12. U

Foul Swamp

and if you do mind taxes?
  13. U

ATH: All of your loot r belong to me

gratz So did you break even that run then?? :)
  14. U

Selling: uber gear

sorry for being off-topic but fast cash? I thought it takes up to 3-months for MA to get your cash transferred. ... Else some really nice items you got there bump em up User Name
  15. U

Selling: Breer M4

is this an unl one? if so you might wanna post how much you want for it to make it easier for ppl gl
Back