Recent content by UUUU

1. UUUU

Question: Login Issues?

Woohoo I'm in too :yay:
  2. UUUU

Question: Login Issues?

Before I log a support case, is something going on with logins? Mine's timing out at "Authorizing". I'm in the Gateway area. I looked on suppport news and through here briefly but couldn't see anything...
  3. UUUU

Smiliolus blossom intoxicates Armax

Ye, but it's against the EULA so if you get caught harvesting, refining and/or selling you get kicked :silly2:
  4. UUUU

Question: How many skills we lose every time we log out?

Had this happen to me a couple of times not long after v10 with prospecting and logged a support call. Was told my skills were saved fine. I didn't take note of the consumables I had on me so couldn't say if their numbers were reset as well as the skills but I would have to guess they were or...
  5. UUUU

Forbes Coverage of Treasure Island

Very interesting articles. Looks like EU has by far the highest level of investment at the top end of the scale. I read news at the time about that guy murdering that other guy over a sword. Didn't know it was only worth $870 though. I guess it was worth much more to the murderer...
  6. UUUU

Disappearing PED

Interesting, thanks :)
  7. UUUU

Disappearing PED

:wise: Happens to me which I noticed when I kept a spreadsheet of all lincoming and outgoing ped. Did a search and found that answer too :) Not sure what fraction it goes down to. Does anyone know? EDIT: I forgot to mention it went both ways as would be expected. Occassionally I gained a...
  8. UUUU

Good job once again MA ...... not!!!

Did a quick search on "Romania banned" and found a thread from the time the ban was enacted: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropia-universe/29998-why-romania-banned.html There were a few others too, one being a poll to try to end the check...
  9. UUUU

Saw it in 2D a few days ago and 3D today. Awesome movie.
  10. UUUU

Sweat Gatherer Skill....2 questions?

Don't see why it would make a difference to have it extractable. If it's a useless skill noone would buy it anyways. I spose it would open a new way to try to scam newbies. Voted yes though.
  11. UUUU

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Aly!! Love the Christmas outfit :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Aly!! Love the Christmas outfit :)
  12. UUUU

Thanks, I hope you enjoy your trip :beerchug:

Thanks, I hope you enjoy your trip :beerchug:
  13. UUUU

Suggestion: Reverse Crafting

I was wondering if it had been suggested before :) There would definitely have to be TT value incorporated into what gets returned. I was trying to drive at that with this: I think it would require a period of stabilisation while people tried to figure out what they could do with it but the...
  14. UUUU

Vacation to Australia, need ideas.

If you want to get off the beaten track and you have a car, there's the Glasshouse Mountains just outside Brisbane and alot of bushwalks you can do at each stop. I'd recommend visiting one of Sydney's northern beaches too. There's generally alot to see just wandering around the city...
  15. UUUU

Suggestion: Reverse Crafting

Adding another layer to crafting imo would increase the scope of the game in an interesting way. The ability to break down items into their component parts (perhaps all the way to ores/enmats/generic components and a level of residue return incorporated) with a hit/miss ratio that can be...
Back