Recent content by Vadio

1. Vadio

FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

Its explained in first page.... why this log exist , who this ath push me to tt 94 in other cycle , and why name this topic is road to ath I know many dream about get ath , but ath not come for free , not anymore , you cant just drop and get 500k , mindark also denied keep some mechanism of...
  2. Vadio

Well if you feel that tt 90% over 100k drops its normal or fair consider i most skilled and same time no life miner in game Who is me to change you mind or put some sense there Many tried help me , many indeed in fact help with research of this fact above But like slogan say.. entropia is...
  3. Vadio

Maybe you should mine more , and speak less minning in 2024 its not same minning in 2012 , You average markup , and caps its not that huge anymore , even no amp So yea you talk much to someone that dont minning Stop be white knigth of this game , not worth to try protect you investments in...
  4. Vadio

So guys keep think this way go foward ;) I wish best luck , but for all others that ask me in DM and Silent read this topic , its my truth you can bite messi and leelo truth or believe any you want... Its why post only raw numbers and avoided util today say if profit or not can easly conclude...
  5. Vadio

so guys think i give up? , yes i tired this bullshit . used all kinds finders no amp , and result still same if you not catch waves for MU and TT you be rekt you can use MD-50 T10 you can use tm8 Amped or not amped in Heavly crowed places like Argus or Empty like Next Island at end day....no...
  6. Vadio

Ok i did one amp in ug and get claim there but yo.... after you do this kind cycle , in 2 month , using lvl5 , D-class and fews no Amp and see day after day tt 88% you get mind break sometimes.... i still dont expect guys understand since you are casual miners I also did fews monria , but...
  7. Vadio

I not stop , but take break and start do no amp , to see if improve so far? absolute 0 changes Spend 286386 Return 254735 TT 88.94% -31 665 TT So yea boys.. game is fine , pristine and bug free loot calculation.......
  8. Vadio

Even more update ..... Spend 267336 Return 237354 -29 982 tt tt 88.78% 70.524 drops Highest claim so far 1896 Lysterium All this ammount give me exact 7 Sooto
  9. Vadio

Spend 247022 Return 219408 -27 614 tt tt 88.82% Here somes updates....
  10. Vadio

Since storm souza dont teach you well , maybe you can read first post... when argue with messi about it..... Meanwhile Spend 211550 Return 184929 -26 621 tt tt 87.41% 58.376 drops so far Highest Loot so far 905 Iron 5x Sooto (aka 10 minning box) So mindark? you going make me cycle anoter...
  11. Vadio

So another rekt day.. going post Spend 199150 Return 173590 -25 560 tt tt 87.16%
  12. Vadio

finaly someone understand , that its not normal..... Today i just get rekt , i going skip post any result today... (for today i pure give up , will see tomorrow) Go ahead mindark look at you logs
  13. Vadio

i can give you my account you not going do tt 95% anyway.... they said that ,. but history say otherwise , how many times... you can count around They track everything about you , how many us request in past this information from support? :) So yea.... i remind they statment and call...
  14. Vadio

:) Using tm8+2 sometimes +4 , i even sometimes go lower... All can say? dont change a fuck bit .... and yasterday/today so far s 6900 r 5152 So yea mindark. its time to you open damm BlackBox like you did with hunter.... and Recheck you damm calculations I did fews amps also in empty places...
  15. Vadio

So.......... more fews days is gone My highest claim still 905 iron... [Total Far] Spend 186 950 Return 164 478 -22 472 TT 0.8797 aka 87.97%
Back