Recent content by Valand

1. Valand

FYI: Shall Valand Engineering & Prospecting recruit?

Our society have developed an mining map function where you can register your own finds and also see others finds placed on the standard map. You can chose a specific material or chose to see all finds. You can see and register data as position, time & date, material, size, depth. We plan for...
  2. Valand

FYI: Show all claims on map

This is not what you asked for but ill let you know this anyway ;) Our society do have an mining map function where you can register your own finds and also see others finds placed on the standard map. You can chose a specific material or chose to see all finds. You can see and register data...
  3. Valand

Further Maintenance Delay

JavierChavez . . he he ofc ! THNX
  4. Valand

Further Maintenance Delay

WTF is ETA???
  5. Valand

Hi JD Racing, is this nick associated to Harley JD models? Valand valands@hotmail.com

Hi JD Racing, is this nick associated to Harley JD models? Valand valands@hotmail.com
  6. Valand

Conection lost in Sweden?!

Anyone else having problem keep ingame? Ive got conection lost after som minutes and have tried 4-5 times now.
  7. Valand

When will vehicles arrive ?

AHA . . the egg . . . . .
  8. Valand

Why do you play?

I see no reason to "play" this game. Its too dynamic ;) for me at this moment. Im waiting for the new planets just for fun, cause i do not expect the game to start "payback" again. Its a game what lives on ppl´s wish for a lottery win. And in that point of wiev MA and FPC are very successfull...
  9. Valand

Cant login from Sweden

The sevrver is down or im i alone of this problem? HAVEADEPOSIT!!
  10. Valand

Question: Where are the dense spawns ????

Now we talkin . . . im also missing the argo spawns at Twin and the Orbs . . thouse ware the days !!! HAVEADEPOSIT!!!
  11. Valand

Question: SGA Full Armor Sets

Sure but amazing anyway, i have never been able to loot a full armour of any kind any time. But im a whining noob.... mohahahahaha
  12. Valand

Info: Confirmation that loot sucks 2010

And a nightmare for MA . . . mohahahahaha
  13. Valand

Question: SGA Full Armor Sets

did ppl really loot complete sets of SGA armours? AMAZING!!!
  14. Valand

Where are all mobs?

After VU10 there is no more heavy spawns, its also hard to find mobs anywhere. I can run in any direction from any TP and cant find any larger spans of any mob. How come? Is the spawn rellated to the amount of player onilne, what could explain why we cant find any. Before VU10 there was many...
  15. Valand

Are you Playing Less: Part II

You got a point there . . its obviouse. HAVEADEPOSIT!!
Back