Recent content by Valkon

1. V

Hi kinda looking for a hunting ground LA

Basically im looking to hunt like molisks or fouls I guess kinda want a mob of decent level like that when i die i get revived and can go make kill. but ill need a direction thats fairly safe to run back to a TP after I wanna do something else thats all.
  2. V

I could never find Main Complex

I take it your also having dificulty I don't think I am alone I went back there just try and die to get in that did not work. I guess I'm dieing to get in lol. I sent help request in admin support.
  3. V

I made profit!

Is that profit even after decay loss
  4. V

Hi kinda looking for a hunting ground LA

Hi, kinda looking for a hunting ground LA a pvp one is fine as log as folks aint pking me all the time. Looking for one with a mob real close to it and not too far a walk to text TP. Any inputs. I found a nice LA full of mobs in route to omegaton west but if i go there I'll have to be resucued...
  5. V

Stuck Need aTP Chip

Star is a proper name for a star. Thanks Star
  6. V

Stuck Need aTP Chip

thans ru a team member of rescue team is like the rescue team ran by MA kinda or just thier own society
  7. V

Stuck Need aTP Chip

re log of cords: 34118 // 42719 // 197 pretty much the same
  8. V

Stuck Need aTP Chip

ill relog in and re write cords
  9. V

Stuck Need aTP Chip

I just registered with the team waiting for email
  10. V

Stuck Need aTP Chip

that search thread for alice gave like 3 icons to click on i couldnt make any sinse of it had a couple of nice webistes like banners didnt find anything from alice. thank you though
  11. V

Stuck Need aTP Chip

I revive at an outpost I'm guessing its top right corner of LA 4 or the outpost revive right above that Cords are: 34129 / 42704 / 199. The revive station has has like 2 feeder things ones like a funnel i think . Spent like a day trying to get to Omegatron this is my second stuck took me like 6...
  12. V

Stuck Need aTP Chip

Anyone bored if so let me know here first so ill log back on if not no biggie if i had a tp chip portable teleporter thing or what ever i would be fine.
  13. V

Noob craft info needed Thanks

Is there a way right now i loose like about 500 ped per 1,500 of item i am crafting blueprint quality is 50
  14. V

I could never find Main Complex

what is ZTP ill pay for a ztp i only know port atlantis but i have been to biodomes like 3 or 4 times trying to die and get in the mall area. I don't mind paying for a ztp just donno what it is I sent MA a message in their support center where i have to log on with my name and password and where...
  15. V

Noob craft info needed Thanks

Is there any blue print goal I can work towards that where I take a 01 blue print quality and work it up to 100 that when i made 1000 attemps and sell to npc I can make a profit. Right now for every 1,500 or so jesters I loose about 480 ped or abuots that. my jester blue print quality is now 50...