Recent content by Valkyrus Vega

1. V

What is wrong with this Support? Never have something like this by a Game?

It is possible to Close a Account, i have a Picture from a other Support Guy and i can show it..!
  2. V

The Account get locked becouse inaktivity..i have not use it many months..after i see it, i have think, i dont care, but few days i have seee i can go in the account over the Homepage and i see all my Bankdeatails and my paypal is possible to use. The point is, i only want the Close it, that...
  3. V

The dont want give the email free, so i can not use it again. Hank loves this email adress and has says two times he dont give it free :) Thats really a Joke.. :) Strainge Support ever... Locked Account = You can not play for months but the dot want close it, the dont want say me why locked, i...
  4. V

Ok, but my question is, have the now close the account or not? What happen i make in 2 or 3 years a new account, get i problems with Multi-Accounting or? I mean Account locked means not that i have the right to create a new one in few years..thats my problem. Want not much, but maybe its to much...
  5. V

Jetman forget the email, the only think i want is that the close my account, what the do everyday with other accounts, but i dont get, why other peoples account the close and my not? It's like the Support from Entropia Universe not taking the customers seriously? How a Support can act like this...
  6. V

It is not possible i have try it, can not change account details and email. I can change nothing...
  7. V

The 4 try : The dont even want to listen, want to help, maybee the dont understand, i have no idea, this is really ridiculous?
  8. V

The say nothing, i have no idea what in this case for the Entropia Universe Support is the problem. I write normal, was not saying bad things? Have not bully the support or was rush in my communication. I also dont want do something wrong or bad for the game or Community that i never can come...
  9. V

You can not let you Account Delete becouse what you say : records in case it turns out you were doing something illegal (money laundering, credit card fraud, theft etc) and that needs traceability. But closing the Account is normal and is possible. Many of People i now from the Game have let do...
  10. V

Fronske, I want that the Close the Account and give the email free for the Future. Maybee in 5 Years i want make a new Account or something like this and want not i get my new account locked or closed becouse of Multiaccounting or something like this. But now i dont care abbout the email...
  11. V

I dont understand what is wrong with the guys the working in the Support form Entropia Universe, dont understand why the dont Close my Account and give the email adress free? That is a normal thing, i dont want play anymore, but maybee in Future i want come back, i need my Email adress and also...
  12. V

Please Help 120k peds Mistake!

Hmm that makes sense...wow. But is it not also creating a dangerous precedent, i mean tat what you says is really treu we make all violations, small or big, we do all....
  13. V

everytime m Children play Pokemon on smartphone, the get the news /warning, be carefull, dont drive, dont walk wrong..things like this. maybee we need for some entropians also news/warning like this the use the AH. Be carfull dont sell to low, dont drunk and use AH, or things like this..
  14. V

Nobody has say that ist wrong to make a better the auction interface... What happens now betweem pitbull and mj is not Mindarks businnes like the Rules we have. But Mindark has closed Pitblls account and thats is something thats not ok and not fair. Thats the case, tommorow you buying...
  15. V

So you want say we pay every drunk or stupid Entropian his money back? We pay now every entropian that makes every mistake in the game, his Money back? Thats the way you want go and risk all investment what people have do in the game...? Thats the dead for this game, world..sry Many people...
Back