Recent content by VanBuren

1. VanBuren

Buying: Dante

What's so funny? :bump:
  2. VanBuren

FYI: STEAM is offering a new service, I encourage all to submit Entropia Universe to be made available on STEAM!

I use STEAM myself on few machines. It do have it's pros but we already have voice chat and Friend List in game. Secondly it can hog quite a bit of system resources changing game experience on low-end machines. Not to mention glitches and bugs that occasionally happen, just as if we do not have...
  3. VanBuren

FYI: STEAM is offering a new service, I encourage all to submit Entropia Universe to be made available on STEAM!

So why bother then? Current Client Loader is good as it is so why do you want to make things more complicated?
  4. VanBuren

WoF 2012 Team Poland

Van Fallout freak Buren, list me in support!
  5. VanBuren

Who Bans the Banner?

I'm not sure if thats how it works at the moment. Actually I do not have a clue who actually owns PCF at the moment,though I am certain that at one time it was sold by 711 to First Planet Company, which has nothing to do with Calypso at the moment... Even though, 711 was supposed to be...
  6. VanBuren

? Planet Calypso Survey ?

Thanks for clarification SpikeBlack. Kim|Calypso seems to be aware of this thread. I wonder if he will comment.
  7. VanBuren

? Planet Calypso Survey ?

I've got one too. Let's see what they will do with this input (I'd love to see results but I doubt it will be made available for general public). Have you received one already? I've filled survey but there is no ticket in my inventory.
  8. VanBuren

Help: Universe not loading anymore!

Support responded, my problem is solved. How about you?
  9. VanBuren

Help: Universe not loading anymore!

Same here on 2 different PCs with two different internet providers. one of my socmates got it to. We both were on the same spaceship, any chance it may be related to space travel, how about you guys?
  10. VanBuren

World RallyCross Championships Event 1.1: PACR

:bump: :bump: :bump:
  11. VanBuren

World RallyCross Championships: General Info

Looks promissing! Ah and bump!
  12. VanBuren

Server Downtime for Release

2 hours to implement what has already been implemented? I was counting on something more reasonable.
  13. VanBuren

Selling: FOUL textured clothes set (M) - auction

Looks great! Consider it as a free bump.
  14. VanBuren

Info: Competition tonight nov 3rd - win a car w/ fuel!

Good Luck with new car for the winner! I wouldn't have guessed it! Next time take screen somewhere in Atlas Haven ;)
  15. VanBuren

Info: Competition tonight nov 3rd - win a car w/ fuel!

Oh dear, then its not in Europe?
Back