Recent content by Vap0r

1. Vap0r

World Domination

You guys rock! Hopefully Mindark will get my GC to me soon and get that synced back up so I can hang :)
  2. Vap0r

Battlefield 3!!!

Yes EA sux, You have to install origin (and punkbuster) then when you fire up the game it fires up orging first, then goes to a web page to be be launched from there- very clunky. Yes they do try to snag a lot of personal information but nobody has gone to jail for not using a real name or...
  3. Vap0r

Question: Tapatalk

A centralized place that does a better job of prefetching and displaying posts for mobile devices. Tapatalk is an awesome tool for phones and its super easy to install on a vbull forum. There is no cost and no overhead once you set it up- It would make like much easier for those of us that are...
  4. Vap0r

What the Cashcard would mean to Entropia Universe

I do miss the cash card, there is nothing cooler than walking up to an ATM and pulling money out of your entropia account. It worked well, and that was part of the problem. US money laundering laws started to come into play and I believe thats what killed the thought of ever having a cash card...
  5. Vap0r

Camo Arms Desert Stalker - Rareity...

They arent all that rare- Actually a decent gun once you get the tiering up. I don't use it much, usually just for ranged PK
  6. Vap0r

Welcome David Simmonds-New CEO of Mindark!

Still congrats to David! He is a hell of a nice guy
  7. Vap0r

Is Marco still working for Ma/fpc/sds/wtf?

Marco was one of the key initiators (back in beta) and had many big dreams for EU, I'm pretty sure this is one of the most important things in his career- Like him or not, he pushed to see the vision and kept things dynamic. You could hear it in his voice how dedicated he was and while we may...
  8. Vap0r

The post I don't want to have to post

Best of luck to you, your presence here will be missed greatly - Sad sad panda...
  9. Vap0r

Buying: Imp 2870

Whats it worth now? Free bump
  10. Vap0r

FYI: Worst Withdrawl Process Ever

Taketh Just FWIW: I've had prety good luck pulling money out, as long as the SWIFT and account name match, its usually less then 25 days. Maybe it helps that I had the debit card (and actually used it when you could) but the process still works if the information is correct. Depending on the...
  11. Vap0r

Vibration/Seismic anomalies/robot activity theory!

The ground shaking is due to the new cash cards coming soon! They had to dig deep, real deep to make it work again :)
  12. Vap0r

Ready, steady, go – in retrospect

Trading car for a working cash card!:laugh: Congrats to FPC and Marco for implementing his dream- I remember him being passionate about vehicles many many years ago, its nice to see that dream finally come true... Yes it could have been handled better but at the same time, WE HAVE HUMMERS! Cheers
  13. Vap0r

Selling: Mod Merc!

MM I'll give you my i2870, Skalmans password and next 5 gold card numbers? :) Ok Free bump then...
  14. Vap0r

96,636 Daspletor Prowler

Nice one dude!
  15. Vap0r

Entropia Universe Cash Card Update

Yearly Bump :D
Back