1. vaseka

Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

please register Alex BGG Leech
  2. vaseka

That Freaking Cold Place - Neconu Slaughter: 500+ HOFs PAY BIG $$$

pls Add Alex BGG Leech
  3. vaseka

Loot 2.0 : Recap

got 600k Novas :)... but how long will it last?... not sure U see with the new BPs they all use frags and also im not too sure if they will be the only way that will let u loot nice L BPs. If this is the case u can see a good increase in oils and frags MU
  4. vaseka

Loot 2.0 : Recap

Has anyone figures which is the 100% eco weapon and which is the 0% ? I asume there will be one since those stats are compared with the worst and best weapon in the game :)
  5. vaseka

Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

hahahahahahah so funny cos I thought exactly the same. I was like ... " damn i cant be that drunk, ...well ill try again the morning..." but the same problem again. Good to know it is not just me :). I also submited a case. Happy new year and big HOFs for everyone :D
  6. vaseka

new type of hunting

I rather have them create a new crafting event to soak up all this loot that we tt anyways. I'd say some AI vs AI generated Robot fight. We craft the robots. The winner opens a loot box. And the loot is shared amongs the crafters that crafted the winner based and the shared loot mechanics.
  7. vaseka

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Alex BGG Leech
  8. vaseka

Info: Win Trading

is this game online atm? I cant log in it gives me some error after the last update
  9. vaseka

Info: Win Trading

I know its not the same type of game but maybe you can get a few ideas how to set up the game play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz4WXVNq7v8
  10. vaseka

Playing Compet

lol... yeah 80% win rate now against the noobs ... wait until the big boys start to play... you will be lucky at 55% win rate if you are really good. I don't see how anything over 3% fee will manage to attract anyone to play for real cash
  11. vaseka

Tutorial bugs

First impressions: 1. Needs improvement: The graphic seems ok but some of the pets look retarded. If your goal is to make cute pets try to actually make them look cute (big eyes, furry, huge heads/body ratio, etc.) Those pets look creepy. esp the rooster and the horse even the cat and the dog...
  12. vaseka

Tutorial bugs

I think this is something to do with initiative. It is a chance which pet will hit first every round. so Round 1: you hit first enemy second round 2: enemy hits first and you second
  13. vaseka

President of Virtual Reality Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs Unveils Plan to Create 3 Million Jobs with 'Public Transport' IPO - PR Newsw

Hey ND, Donno how you became president but that's not the issue for me personally. My question to you is... how about you actually do something good for the ding economy instead of spewing BS? How about some huge sink for all those ores and hunting loot that stays on AH for weeks and nobody...
Back