Recent content by Vech

1. Vech

Info: Honest Entropians recruiting

I approve this message! :thumbup:
  2. Vech

Buying: Mall shop

Sell this dude your shop, at least he'll use it for selling stuff instead of just holding it until the deed's price rises. :wise:
  3. Vech

New respawn rate

Faster respawn good - mobs you can handle 1 at a time spawning right behind your back baaaad! It's fun when you hunt something small to medium as you don't have to run around looking for red dots, but it doesn't work with high end mobs. A little slower spawn rate isn't really what anyone wants...
  4. Vech

Help: Need affordable laptop to run medium settings.

What's your home country, and some local shops, preferably with english webstores...? :) Off the top of my head I know Radeon HD5650 is a good mobile graphics adapter, should be good for Entropia, but cheapest laptops I've seen with 5650 have been around 600 euros, so not in your dream price...
  5. Vech

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

AsteRock The AsteRock Club AsteRock or F amous O rbital M ining A steroid / A sterock Hope they aren't taken yet, so many pages already, did a search on 'asterock' and that didn't come up on the forums.
  6. Vech

Tier 10 Weapon!!!

Cheap until the enhancers start breaking you mean? ;)
  7. Vech

Thanks for the +rep! I'm not the only one who does that thou. :wise: I hope. :ahh:

Thanks for the +rep! I'm not the only one who does that thou. :wise: I hope. :ahh:
  8. Vech

Server Downtime For Release

Hehe, indeed. I was just about to leave work early to go play some... good thing I checked EF first. :) I love how they put it "estimated downtime 2 hours at least...", I would like to know the at most estimate too. :laugh:
  9. Vech

Rig Radar ?

Realism, are you kidding? I'll make it realistic for you: The anti-toxic shot changes your vital signs in such a way that the already interference scrambled radar won't pick them up. Thus you are invisible to radar. Meanwhile mobs don't have anti-toxic shots so they do show up on the radar, thou...
  10. Vech

Rig Radar ?

Indeed, it must have been easier to replace the whole radar with static animation, instead of disabling just the green dots, thus they turned the radar into a compass. I hope they'll improve it to show red dots when you're in pvp zones. The dots could be a little fuzzy to keep the cool static...
  11. Vech

PR: Planet Calypso Hires New Community Manager

Just occurred to me, Hanne has been employed to read EntropiaForum... she's getting paid to do what most of us do at the office anyway, with the difference that the rest of us can get into trouble doing this. :laugh: Nice move Skam.
  12. Vech

HELP!! Problem using COMODO + EU

Use the training mode briefly like Uolevi suggested. This should do the trick.
  13. Vech

yo MA is it hard to...

Yup, search would also solve the problem with all the confusing and oddly labeled categories. The categories could be redesigned completely at the same time they add the search function. ;)
  14. Vech

Question: Does this happen often?

Out of the ordinary finds are rare, but they do happen, commonly they are rare ore or enmatter not found in any other way, such as angel scales or your hansidian. In some rare cases they have even been unlimited ore or enmatter amps. And long ago I hear hogglo pelvis (DNA ingredient) too? And...
  15. Vech

Question: LA 52 - Select your favorite maturity

On a personal level I'd say molisk warriors, but thinking the big picture, I don't think there is a good spawn of molisk leaders anywhere? Leaders would make the most sense, other maturities can be found in many places. Good call with the teleport btw, with it the LA won't become a newbie...
Back